cool color

Posted by Reviewer3045610 on Jan 19, 2010

I have naturally dark brown hair, thought I change the hair up a little and it turned my hair a dark burgundy I was pleasantly surprised.

Tried it but not sure if I liked it

Posted by Reviewer1687364 on May 05, 2009

hair turned red instead of purple. Was easy to apply though and didn't have a strong odor.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2727874 on May 05, 2009

Healthy alternative hair color; gives hair a high shine and the color does not lift during shampooing. It is a smart choice for those who 'play' continuously with hair color. After all...it is an art form. Thanks for a great product and shipping was very fast.

laura

Posted by 4884420826918490212 on Jul 06, 2014

very dark? i mixed with 4c so my hair is now black. but it dont matter. im happy that its not too red, nice colour, and shine. i can see herbatint never lets me down.

Still My Favorite Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Aug 02, 2014

Easiest to use without too many harsh ingredients. I had been using the dark blonde on my medium color hair for some time. I thought if I added 1.1 ratio of this, my hair would have a purplish tint. It doesn't, but it did remove the orangy highlights from before. So I'm pleased with that.

Colors hair with less odor

Posted by 5331973409173747765 on Mar 31, 2014

My hair is black and already colored in dark brown, it gives a week of purplish shine under the sun but turns brown very soon. Like it because it lacks harsh chemicals.

Great product