Organic !

Posted by 5088211419786856311 on Nov 14, 2013

I've used this before though not through IHerb, and have found it just the right product for me. There are no strong chemical smells, no itching and an acceptable long lasting colour. There are many shades to choose from and the price affordable . Recommended.

Yet to use

Posted by 5501799397938631173 on Oct 13, 2013

Have not tried the colour yet.

not used yet

Posted by Reviewer3297560 on Oct 01, 2013

not used yet

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3274639 on Jan 26, 2012

I love Herbatint. I mix 3 colors together to get what I want. I ordered this for my girlfriend and she loves it!

Good for my girlfriend!

Posted by Reviewer3140856 on Nov 07, 2011

Yes it cost this money and it works great to her hair, but actually I was disappointed with the PVC botles inside.

great color

Posted by Reviewer1363372 on Nov 02, 2011

Provide deep, rich color. Even coverage and long lasting with proper care.

Do It Yourself

Posted by Reviewer1960283 on Jul 29, 2011

I love doing everything I can myself. Herbatint makes it so easy. The colors are great. I've mixed them and experimented over the years. You really can't go wrong. A lovely woman will help you if you need to call for any reason.

Nice colour :)

Posted by Reviewer2836261 on Jun 09, 2011

Great colour, no disgusting smell. I'll buy this next time as well :)

90% grey coverage

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 09, 2011

Doesn't quite cover the grey totally, but still, I am very pleased to find something so natural. This is a VERY dark brown colour, which is perfect for me. You will need to buy a hair dye comb/brush - you can buy them for a couple of pounds on Ebay. It's also wonderful that you only need use as much as you need, so short haired people can get 2 applications out of a box. I use around 3/4 of the whole box for my shoulder length hair, then after 2 weeks, use the 1/4 to touch up my roots and that really works well for a whole month like that! iherb as always provide speedy and wonderful service!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1496048 on Nov 22, 2010

It covers my gray 100%, it doesn't irritate my scalp. The color is a bit too dark for me, so I'll mix it with the copper chestnut next time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »