It's work

Posted by 5743901747028880253 on Jun 02, 2014

I love this product.I am going to order again.

Good for my girlfriend!

Posted by Reviewer3140856 on Nov 07, 2011

Yes it cost this money and it works great to her hair, but actually I was disappointed with the PVC botles inside.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3274639 on Jan 26, 2012

I love Herbatint. I mix 3 colors together to get what I want. I ordered this for my girlfriend and she loves it!

Do It Yourself

Posted by Reviewer1960283 on Jul 29, 2011

I love doing everything I can myself. Herbatint makes it so easy. The colors are great. I've mixed them and experimented over the years. You really can't go wrong. A lovely woman will help you if you need to call for any reason.

Recommended product!

Posted by 4993593499693851692 on Jan 23, 2016

Colour stay, no hair loss, no smell and easy to apply!

Best haircolor I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Apr 05, 2008

This color does not dry out your hair nor does it have ammonia in it. Of the products on the market this one feels the healthies to use.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Nov 01, 2008

I put it all in a bottle instead of a bowl as the directions indicate. Much easier. This color is quite dark- almost black. If you want brown, I7d go one lighter.

Organic !

Posted by 5088211419786856311 on Nov 14, 2013

I've used this before though not through IHerb, and have found it just the right product for me. There are no strong chemical smells, no itching and an acceptable long lasting colour. There are many shades to choose from and the price affordable . Recommended.

Healthy and comfortable

Posted by 4682285185633119836 on Mar 02, 2014

Healthy and comfortable´╝îI will buy it later.

Excellent gray coverage.

Posted by 5409696843941942013 on Oct 21, 2016

I am a major fan of this product, which i discovered by chance. Grey coverage for me was a 100%. I am not even doing touch ups over a 3 to 4 wk period. Most importantly it gives the hair a very healthy feel and look. Does not leave hair brittle or dry. Hair is lively with a very nice shine. I will be using this product over and over again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »