Posted by Reviewer1761618 on Nov 04, 2010

Excellent product!

Works wonderfully!

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on May 19, 2010

This is more like a dark brown/black color, which is what I actually wanted. You need to buy a hair coloring brush to apply it. Long lasting color and I think it works better than commercial hair dyes I've tried. The best part is no bad chemicals, no bad smell, and no burning. Try using an apple cider vinegar rinse before coloring to remove build-up and your hair will soak up this dye.

Covers the gray

Posted by Reviewer1385006 on Mar 03, 2010

Easy to use. I like being able to mix only the amount needed for touch-ups.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Jan 12, 2009

Great gray coverage but the color is a bit darker than anticipayed

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Nov 01, 2008

I put it all in a bottle instead of a bowl as the directions indicate. Much easier. This color is quite dark- almost black. If you want brown, I7d go one lighter.

Gentle Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2885784 on Oct 22, 2008

I have been doing my own coloring for a while now and needed something gentle because my hair was getting dried out. My hair was so soft and healthy feeling after using this. It also covers grey very well. I love this stuff. Down-side: no applicator or mixing container, pretty much black not dark brown. Next time I will get a lighter shade.

I have found my new hair color

Posted by Reviewer1936157 on Jul 12, 2008

I have been going to the same person for 10 years for my color and cut but because I moved to another State, I had to do something different. I was nervous about finding someone new to do my color and wanted to use a natural hair color but didn't want henna. After reading several reviews, I tried the Herbavita and am very happy. I mixed the Dark Chestnut with a little Mahogony Chestnut for some red highlights and love the result. My hair is very shiny and the color has lasted. I will definitely continue to use Herbavita!

Best haircolor I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Apr 05, 2008

This color does not dry out your hair nor does it have ammonia in it. Of the products on the market this one feels the healthies to use.

safe to use

Posted by Reviewer1262161 on Dec 22, 2007

I enjoy using this product; it is safe and doesn't burn or scab.

11:09

Posted by Reviewer2772740 on Nov 27, 2007

Works wonderful and last!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »