10% Off Orders Over $40!

Herbatint, Permanent Hair Color 5N, Light Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Best hair color I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2079761 on Aug 14, 2009

Standing in the bathroom for 40 minutes waiting for the color to set had always been a miserable experience when I was using drugstore hair color. Herbatint has no ammonia fumes so it lets me breathe even in the winter months when I have all the windows closed. The color is better too. It doesn't get brassy after a while like the big name brands do. I buy it for myself and a friend so we can get free shipping. We love it!

Herbatint Permanent Hair Color--5N. Light Chestnut

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Feb 04, 2010

Love it, Love it, Love it.... This is the best hair color I've ever used and it covers gray even better than salon color. It's natural and not harsh and it's a perfect match to my brunette color !!

Shiney, beautiful color.

Posted by Reviewer1541734 on Apr 16, 2010

Used this product for almost 20 years. I get compliments from beauty professionals and strangers about the color of my hair often. Most are surprised to learn that my hair is colored. I suggest mixing colors! I always mix at least two colors. Buy the Herbatint shampoo if you can and do not forget to use the conditioner. Otherwise, your hair will feel like straw.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer1042540 on Jun 08, 2011

This product really covers grays. I was very pleased. Probably a little darker than light chestnut, but I expected that after reading reviews. Overall satisfied.

Good compromise

Posted by Reviewer2603367 on Feb 21, 2011

Actually I’m still looking for a natural way to dye my grey hair but although I have tried many brands of henna, no henna can cover grey hair so good and reliable like chemical dye. This brand is one of them with the lowest amount of harmful PPD, so I use it once in a while in order to unify my brown colour when the greys are showing trough too much. It is very gentle and doesn’t dry my hair out, making it shining and smooth.