Good alternative to henna hair dye

Posted by Reviewer3003545 on Sep 21, 2015

I had been using Surya Henna, Brasil Cream for 2 years. But when I tried to order this time, the color I wanted was out of stock. I came across Herbatint and decided to give a try (after reading many positive reviews). Just tried it, very happy with the result - nice nature color, great grey coverage (which is much better than henna hair dyes). The only imperfection I found is that it made my hair rather dry. But if the color is going to last longer than henna based dyes, then i don't have to color as often which will help minimise the damage (or dryness). Overall very happy! Great product! Also want to thank those who commented on the Herbatint color tend to be darker than its description. I bought a shade lighter and turned out to be exactly the color I wanted.

me gusta mucho,cubre las canas

Posted by nicoleta on Jul 22, 2015

lo uso desde hace 1 año ,una maravilla,si no te hace falta todo el bote haz la mezcla de la cantidad que necesites y lo que sobra guardalo

Good hair coloring product

Posted by Reviewer1012668 on Mar 19, 2011

Color stays on hair for quite a while. The other all natural hair coloring products I've used don't last as long.

Excellent gray coverage

Posted by Reviewer2500985 on Jan 27, 2011

It is a little difficult to apply, but it is best done with a paint brush. It provides excellent coverage of gray hair.

Love this hair color!

Posted by Reviewer2641395 on May 21, 2010

Herbatint is the only hair color I've used for years. It delivers rich color and is easy to use.

dont hesitate to try

Posted by Reviewer2073988 on Jul 22, 2010

I wanted to start using natural hair dye products since I am forced to cover my gray every 3 weeks (that's allot of chemicals to be subjected too!)and so I ordered Herbatint almost a year ago....I have used it ever since! It is great. You dont have any awful chemical smells that you make dizzy and unable to function. My scalp doesnt dry out and flake the way it once did after dying it. Leave on the dye for atleast 30 min and it will cover the gray. I was in a pinch and didnt have any Herbatint about 3 months ago. I used regular over-the-counter hairdye and thought I was going to pass out from the fumes that I forgot were so strong...NEVER AGAIN! do something nice for your hair and head...try the product! ;-)Buy a few bottles at a time if you're like me and need to cover gray all the time. Amy

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2705885 on Nov 08, 2010

Use this colour with 5M Light Mahogany Chestnut gives a great color, the colour holds and lasts as long as permanent dyes but without the dangerous chemicals, hair is softer and is alot less harsh then other dyes. Will continue to use it in the future.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jan 02, 2011

Way darker then I expected but nice color and lasts well. Will mix with light blonde for next time.

Great color good coverage

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Sep 11, 2009

Covers my resistant gray no chemical smell

Great haircolor

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Oct 04, 2009

It doesn't have a strong smell, and do cover my grey hair. I will continue using Herbatint. Love it