Good Stuff...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

use it for years,wait for a sale price and stock pile as needed...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good alternative to henna hair dye

Posted by Reviewer3003545 on Sep 21, 2015

I had been using Surya Henna, Brasil Cream for 2 years. But when I tried to order this time, the color I wanted was out of stock. I came across Herbatint and decided to give a try (after reading many positive reviews). Just tried it, very happy with the result - nice nature color, great grey coverage (which is much better than henna hair dyes). The only imperfection I found is that it made my hair rather dry. But if the color is going to last longer than henna based dyes, then i don't have to color as often which will help minimise the damage (or dryness). Overall very happy! Great product! Also want to thank those who commented on the Herbatint color tend to be darker than its description. I bought a shade lighter and turned out to be exactly the color I wanted.

Shiny, perfect hair

Posted by Reviewer2882850 on Jan 26, 2009

Herbatint is natural hair color that makes my hair shiny and healthy. I have a lot of grey, so I mix Light Chestnut with Light Copper Chestnut for a beautiful, even coverage.

Love this hair color!

Posted by Reviewer2641395 on May 21, 2010

Herbatint is the only hair color I've used for years. It delivers rich color and is easy to use.

I'm pleased with this product.

Posted by Reviewer2645322 on Jan 29, 2008

I had decided not to dye my grey hair because of the toxic smell of most hair colours. On a January whim, I purchsed Herbatint and used it. It did not smell, sting my eyes, hurt my head, in any way. So far so good, the colour looks very natural.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2705885 on Nov 08, 2010

Use this colour with 5M Light Mahogany Chestnut gives a great color, the colour holds and lasts as long as permanent dyes but without the dangerous chemicals, hair is softer and is alot less harsh then other dyes. Will continue to use it in the future.

Excellent gray coverage

Posted by Reviewer2500985 on Jan 27, 2011

It is a little difficult to apply, but it is best done with a paint brush. It provides excellent coverage of gray hair.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jan 02, 2011

Way darker then I expected but nice color and lasts well. Will mix with light blonde for next time.

me gusta mucho,cubre las canas

Posted by nicoleta on Jul 22, 2015

lo uso desde hace 1 año ,una maravilla,si no te hace falta todo el bote haz la mezcla de la cantidad que necesites y lo que sobra guardalo

Great color good coverage

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Sep 11, 2009

Covers my resistant gray no chemical smell