dont hesitate to try

Posted by Reviewer2073988 on Jul 22, 2010

I wanted to start using natural hair dye products since I am forced to cover my gray every 3 weeks (that's allot of chemicals to be subjected too!)and so I ordered Herbatint almost a year ago....I have used it ever since! It is great. You dont have any awful chemical smells that you make dizzy and unable to function. My scalp doesnt dry out and flake the way it once did after dying it. Leave on the dye for atleast 30 min and it will cover the gray. I was in a pinch and didnt have any Herbatint about 3 months ago. I used regular over-the-counter hairdye and thought I was going to pass out from the fumes that I forgot were so strong...NEVER AGAIN! do something nice for your hair and head...try the product! ;-)Buy a few bottles at a time if you're like me and need to cover gray all the time. Amy

Good hair coloring product

Posted by Reviewer1012668 on Mar 19, 2011

Color stays on hair for quite a while. The other all natural hair coloring products I've used don't last as long.

The Best Hair Color on the Market

Posted by Reviewer1259085 on Feb 24, 2008

Fabulous product. I have used Herbatint for years. And, I've tried umpteen popular brand name hair color products. Nothing compares to Herbatint, which contains no ammonia, thus no nasty smell. It covers gray hair, and looks absolutely natural. Unlike other brands with a long list of only artificial colors to choose from, Herbatint's Light Chestnut matches my hair color perfectly. One box contains enough product for two root touch-ups on thick, medium length hair.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1370308 on Aug 20, 2007

This is the only haircolor I can use that doesnt make my hair fall out. It covers the gray and looks natural. Excellent product does what it claims.

Great haircolor

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Oct 04, 2009

It doesn't have a strong smell, and do cover my grey hair. I will continue using Herbatint. Love it

Great hair colour

Posted by Reviewer2964510 on Jan 10, 2011

This product is fantastic for inbetween appointments to cover up any gray. The colour is very true to the description and you can always mix colours to avoid any brassiness. It leaves hair quite shinny but I find does dry just a little.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer3269545 on Jul 28, 2008

I've been using this for about 15 years and love it. The order also came really quickly which was nice.

ammonia free permanent color

Posted by Reviewer1437658 on Sep 04, 2010

great price for ammonia free permanent hair color. I have yet to use it, but my plan is to alternate this product in between salon visits to save money. I use an Italian ammonia free permanent hair color there that works great, but this is the only one of its nature that I found available to the public.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1449525 on Oct 06, 2011

I bought it for my mother,and she likes it.

Norway

Posted by Reviewer1222695 on May 31, 2011

smells delicious, just a good color.