Shiny, perfect hair

Posted by Reviewer2882850 on Jan 26, 2009

Herbatint is natural hair color that makes my hair shiny and healthy. I have a lot of grey, so I mix Light Chestnut with Light Copper Chestnut for a beautiful, even coverage.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1370308 on Aug 20, 2007

This is the only haircolor I can use that doesnt make my hair fall out. It covers the gray and looks natural. Excellent product does what it claims.

I'm pleased with this product.

Posted by Reviewer2645322 on Jan 29, 2008

I had decided not to dye my grey hair because of the toxic smell of most hair colours. On a January whim, I purchsed Herbatint and used it. It did not smell, sting my eyes, hurt my head, in any way. So far so good, the colour looks very natural.

The Best Hair Color on the Market

Posted by Reviewer1259085 on Feb 24, 2008

Fabulous product. I have used Herbatint for years. And, I've tried umpteen popular brand name hair color products. Nothing compares to Herbatint, which contains no ammonia, thus no nasty smell. It covers gray hair, and looks absolutely natural. Unlike other brands with a long list of only artificial colors to choose from, Herbatint's Light Chestnut matches my hair color perfectly. One box contains enough product for two root touch-ups on thick, medium length hair.

Great hair colour

Posted by Reviewer2964510 on Jan 10, 2011

This product is fantastic for inbetween appointments to cover up any gray. The colour is very true to the description and you can always mix colours to avoid any brassiness. It leaves hair quite shinny but I find does dry just a little.

Exellent product

Posted by Reviewer1042911 on Jan 17, 2011

Very satisfy with this hair color, I am going to use it again.

Color holds true

Posted by Reviewer1595799 on Jun 28, 2010

Wonderful product that comes out of Italy. I highly recommend any of their products.

An all time favorite.....

Posted by Reviewer2909757 on Apr 01, 2009

product safe and gentle

So natural and easy

Posted by Reviewer2395412 on Mar 26, 2010

I love this product since it is easy to use, economical, and most importantly free of harsh chemical. For utmost result, apply the hair treatment right after the application of the hair color(without rinsing, over the hair color) and let it sit for 40min or so. Then rinse, shampoo and apply the treatment again. This is the hint that I obtained from a professional hair colorist.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Aug 31, 2007

I'm very happy with this haircolor. It's natural looking, easy and my hair feels much healthier!