Herbatint, Permanent Haircolor Gel, 5N, Light Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

I'm pleased with this product.

Posted by Reviewer2645322 on Jan 29, 2008

I had decided not to dye my grey hair because of the toxic smell of most hair colours. On a January whim, I purchsed Herbatint and used it. It did not smell, sting my eyes, hurt my head, in any way. So far so good, the colour looks very natural.

The Best Hair Color on the Market

Posted by Reviewer1259085 on Feb 24, 2008

Fabulous product. I have used Herbatint for years. And, I've tried umpteen popular brand name hair color products. Nothing compares to Herbatint, which contains no ammonia, thus no nasty smell. It covers gray hair, and looks absolutely natural. Unlike other brands with a long list of only artificial colors to choose from, Herbatint's Light Chestnut matches my hair color perfectly. One box contains enough product for two root touch-ups on thick, medium length hair.

dont hesitate to try

Posted by Reviewer2073988 on Jul 22, 2010

I wanted to start using natural hair dye products since I am forced to cover my gray every 3 weeks (that's allot of chemicals to be subjected too!)and so I ordered Herbatint almost a year ago....I have used it ever since! It is great. You dont have any awful chemical smells that you make dizzy and unable to function. My scalp doesnt dry out and flake the way it once did after dying it. Leave on the dye for atleast 30 min and it will cover the gray. I was in a pinch and didnt have any Herbatint about 3 months ago. I used regular over-the-counter hairdye and thought I was going to pass out from the fumes that I forgot were so strong...NEVER AGAIN! do something nice for your hair and head...try the product! ;-)Buy a few bottles at a time if you're like me and need to cover gray all the time. Amy

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2705885 on Nov 08, 2010

Use this colour with 5M Light Mahogany Chestnut gives a great color, the colour holds and lasts as long as permanent dyes but without the dangerous chemicals, hair is softer and is alot less harsh then other dyes. Will continue to use it in the future.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jan 02, 2011

Way darker then I expected but nice color and lasts well. Will mix with light blonde for next time.