It's a good product.

Posted by Reviewer2807037 on Oct 16, 2007

I love the color.

Fine Product

Posted by Reviewer1075303 on Dec 19, 2007

I have used Herbatint for years. It does not seem to damage my hair as other (drug store and beauty supply) products. The color is very nice and lasts well.

herbatint permanent hair color, light chestnut

Posted by Reviewer2624131 on Feb 12, 2009

this is the first time i used this product and i just washed my hair the it looks really nice and am happy with it. no strong smells, i am waiting to see how often i need this product.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer3269545 on Jul 28, 2008

I've been using this for about 15 years and love it. The order also came really quickly which was nice.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1869478 on Aug 13, 2008

This product does well for me. I used to use henna, but it is a pain to apply. This product is low in toxic chemicals and is much easier than henna to apply.

Gentle hair color

Posted by Reviewer1664545 on Oct 06, 2008

This hair color will not rust out your hair. Seems much nicer than over the counter drug store hair colors.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2871482 on Dec 26, 2008

I have been using this product for about a year. I like the fact that it can cover my grey, and is easy to use. Since I'm just covering my roots, I can prepare only what I need. And because it is ammonia free, there is no harsh smell.

The Best!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2283138 on Feb 15, 2011

Excellent!!!!! In my favorite list forever.

ammonia free permanent color

Posted by Reviewer1437658 on Sep 04, 2010

great price for ammonia free permanent hair color. I have yet to use it, but my plan is to alternate this product in between salon visits to save money. I use an Italian ammonia free permanent hair color there that works great, but this is the only one of its nature that I found available to the public.

My girlfriend loves this brand

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Oct 22, 2010

One of the best hair tints she has tried.