Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 1N Black, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Severe Allergic Reaction!!!

Posted by Reviewer3110757 on Sep 27, 2008

After researching this product and feeling confident that this herbal alternative to harsh chemical haircolors was a safe one, I did a test of about one drop of the gel to my inner arm, and within 8 hours had developed a severe blistered, itchy, red and swollen area measuring 3" across. This required immediate medical intervention with steroid treatments for a week to clear it up.

Allergic Reaction

Posted by Reviewer2133479 on Apr 26, 2009

I Obtain this product thinking that it will be perfect for my needs since I'm allergic to so many others,do I did a patch test and everything was alright,but when I decided to use this product I got a bad rash and I mean it was nasty. NUFF SAID