Amazing Natural Hair Repair

Posted by Reviewer3107946 on Aug 10, 2010

I started using Royal Cream after I did a chemical relaxer on my curly hair. My hair is thin anyway and the relaxer did some damage. This conditioner is pretty amazing. It not only healed my hair but made the texture softer. I absolutely love this product. The ingredients are all natural in the version I bought. Be careful and check the ingredients before you buy.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3274639 on Dec 03, 2011

Leaves my hair so soft and silky! And smooth and shiny! I love this!

Great conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1936157 on Jul 12, 2008

The Royal Cream doesn't leave my hair greasy but shiny and soft.

Best conditioner on the planet

Posted by Reviewer1370308 on Oct 26, 2011

This is the absolute best conditioner I have ever used. My curly coarse hair comes out soft & shiny, & it really tones down the frizz.

Pure and natural

Posted by Reviewer2026472 on Dec 13, 2008

I have severe allergic reactions to anything that touches my skin and this is the only cream rinse I can use. It has very pure, basic ingredients and does a wonderful job of softening my hair without it feeling drab, as some cream rinses do. Well worth the price and lasts a long time while giving bounce to my hair.

Not as thick as sample

Posted by Reviewer1567643 on Nov 19, 2013

It's true that it's not as thick and lush as the sample in the hair colouring boxes, but I still consider it a nice product. It's great as a light conditioner.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Jul 30, 2011

After all the rave reviews, I decided to try this on my thick curly hair , but it made my hair more tangled than before I used it ! Probably one of the worst conditioners I have ever used.

very good cream

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Mar 27, 2012

I love this cream, it smells so good and leaves my unruly hair feeling soft.

Love this stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer1326463 on Sep 19, 2009

I have used this product for a long time - I have long hair so I mostly use it to detangle. This is the first time using iherb.com - I am very satisfied with every aspect of my purchase and will use their convenient website to search for all the other things I want to buy.

Deep conditioning

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on May 25, 2009

This is the same as the little packet of hair conditioner that comes with Herbatint ammonia free hair dye and it is great at detangling dyed and course hair. I use it once every couple of weeks between dyes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »