Great

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Nov 03, 2011

I buy it all the time, no more hard chemicals.

They are perfect

Posted by Reviewer2401907 on Jun 14, 2011

Colors well, without smell, my hair are long, so I have used 1,5 package.

made me red-haired

Posted by Reviewer2547189 on Jun 08, 2011

no smell, no skin irritation, but made my hair red instead of blond and very, very dry.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1207555 on May 01, 2011

I like it!

A great toner

Posted by Reviewer2943233 on Mar 25, 2011

I'd used Herbatint's Lightest Copper Blonde (10 DR) for a couple of years, which provided the perfect light copper color for me; but my hair started grabbing too much color, making the red too intense. I took a chance and mixed in Platinum 10N (the only shade lighter than I was using), at about 4 parts copper to one part platinum. It worked perfectly. Just the right color again--very natural. Interestingly, a white streak of hair at my top front hairline that used to take the copper color now stays almost platinum but with a goldish tinge. I like it!

This was for my mom

Posted by Reviewer1609084 on Dec 27, 2010

I don't know her opinion.. I use same brand different color and this brand is perfect..

Not very effective

Posted by Reviewer2778741 on Dec 14, 2010

Probably a safer product. Easy to use. For the price, it should work much better.

Really natural color

Posted by Reviewer1991512 on Sep 20, 2010

I have dark blonde/reddish hair. When the platinum blonde color is applied, it turns a very natural, light golden blonde, but certainly not platinum. I have found that anything less than the platinum blonde does not change my hair color.

color your hair with no nasty smell

Posted by Reviewer2991923 on Sep 07, 2010

I love this as reg hair dye makes me have asthma attacks.This has no nasty smell

Great!

Posted by mizzmunah on Aug 02, 2010

I gave this a try because i am allergic to the usual hair dyes. First off all, this smells absolutley like nothing when you put it on. That is great because your eyes wont sting. And the color and lightning i got from this hair dye was amazing. It lightned my hair more than i expected. (I have dark blond hair and this made my hair a light blond) I did not get any yellow parts, the color was even. My friend also told me that my hair had a great shine.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »