Great!

Posted by Reviewer1811784 on Jan 11, 2012

Great hair color for great price!

Will buy again :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Sep 06, 2013

I don't dye my hair often, only once every 6 months. this hair color don't smell as badly as the commercial ones. The only con is it has phenoxyethanol in it, but still, its the most natural i could find for my hair color and price range.

Very nice color

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

I have just tried this brand for the first time and am very impressed with the results. It smelled nice, did not damage my scalp and the color turned out just like in the picture, better than what I get in the salon. I plan to use it regularly.

perfect for my hair, best ever

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 27, 2014

my hair in front and around the face is very light silver grey, the rest is medium blonde but my roots are darker, this color gives me a beautful light blonde color all over, so happy with it,

Good but still yellowish

Posted by Reviewer1720224 on Aug 03, 2012

Normally I can use any brand hair color and even with bigger roots it will work perfectly blending with the previous coloring. This one did leave yellowish/brownish tone. Really wanted this to work - package lasts for two roots colorings and does not have the horrible smell from commercial products.

Not very effective

Posted by Reviewer2778741 on Dec 14, 2010

Probably a safer product. Easy to use. For the price, it should work much better.

poor colour result

Posted by 5412590387312978189 on Jan 29, 2013

bit disappointed with the color, used it as touch-up on previous blonde streaks

Not so platinum

Posted by 4964995905220089197 on Feb 11, 2014

This colour was easy to mix, easy to use and coloured my hair... yellow. I left it on for a further ten minutes than recommended but it still didn't lighten to the intended colour. My hair is very fair to start with so this shouldn't have been an issue.

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

Posted by 5193060641477380315 on Nov 25, 2013

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2894756 on May 23, 2014

I was a little worried that the platinum would look kind of grey in my hair but it turned out a nice, light blond color. My hair is naturally a light blond but has gotten a little dingy looking as I've gotten older and this has lightened it up a lot and is very natural looking. Very happy with this and will buy regularly now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »