Best tints

Posted by Reviewer1848725 on May 27, 2014

Love herbatint colours, safer and last longer than regular colours.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2894756 on May 23, 2014

I was a little worried that the platinum would look kind of grey in my hair but it turned out a nice, light blond color. My hair is naturally a light blond but has gotten a little dingy looking as I've gotten older and this has lightened it up a lot and is very natural looking. Very happy with this and will buy regularly now.

Loved it

Posted by SivKatrine on Oct 19, 2015

I loved this color! It was mild to my scalp, and my hair is now perfectly platinum blonde. I was already light blonde natyrally. People need to understand that if you have dark blonde or darker it will not turn your hair platinum blonde! It will get lighter, but not even close to platinum. It's a long process, and it takes a few rounds of bleach and at least one colorig after to get darker hair to a platinum blonde. This hairdye is wonderful. Very happy with my results, and as always - very happy with iherb :-)

Herbatint

Posted by 5545787472630014624 on Jan 10, 2015

Herbatint colour was perfect Platinum Blonde as stated. As I haven't coloured my hair for a few years I was slightly apprehensive but no need to be, I am very happy with the product and Herbatint will be my hair colour choice from now on.

Best colour for blondes, beautiful light shade much like the box

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Oct 11, 2016

Favourite colour

Love

Posted by 4864263183561445320 on Oct 08, 2016

I am naturally very blonde and this product provides natural highlights.

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

Posted by 5193060641477380315 on Nov 25, 2013

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

color your hair with no nasty smell

Posted by Reviewer2991923 on Sep 07, 2010

I love this as reg hair dye makes me have asthma attacks.This has no nasty smell

I LOVE IT

Posted by 4969070813188211686 on Nov 07, 2016

I WAS LOOKING FOR A CRUELTY FREE & VEGAN PERMANENT HAIR COLOR AND THIS IS JUST THAT!! I HAVE A VERY SENSITIVE SCALP AND SKIN AND THIS JUST SUIT FOR ME!! COLOR IS BRIGHT ENOUGH AND NO BAD SMELLS!! I CAME TO BUY AGAIN AND WILL BUY A DOZEN THIS TIME!! JUST LOVED IT. THANKS HERBATINT.

10N Platinum Blonde

Posted by 5721350920531967195 on Jan 10, 2016

wonderful product. covers grey completely. Great platinum Blond color. Definitely recommend trying it.