Might try something else...

Posted by Reviewer2380219 on Apr 07, 2010

This product did not seem to give me the results I anticipated, which was to achieve at least a medium to light brownish color and the covering of the little of gray hairs I have around my hairline. My hair color just went up a couple of steps and the gray hairs appeared unchanged. Admittedly, I have dry dark brown hair and it is relatively coarse, so perhaps those factors contributed to the result. My hair felt hard as I washed it out, but the sample conditioner that came with the kit soften it. Regardless, I appreciate the easy ordering process, fast shipping and suitable packaging.

best color and price

Posted by Reviewer2051833 on Feb 15, 2010

i have been using this product for 5 years. my hair is never damaged and i feel good knowing there are no harmfull chemicals. no amimal testing either.

I absolutely love this

Posted by Reviewer3203670 on Apr 10, 2009

This product provides great coverage. Your hair feels so soft after you are done. It is so easy on my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and the usual hair dyes make my eyes water terribly. I wouldn't uses another product.

Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer3000296 on Apr 06, 2009

I really like the hair color, it does not smell bad and it give my hair a really nice color and shine.

this works for grey

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Sep 03, 2008

I find this the best hair color if you want to lighten your hair, I have medium blond hair and use this to lighten my hair and to cover the grey, it blends very naturally, without the yellow shine..wonderful product

love it

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Aug 01, 2008

Didn't make me platinum (I am a natural level 7)on the first go so if debating between level 9 and 10, go with 10.

Perfect Color

Posted by Reviewer1384359 on Dec 09, 2007

The over the counter products were burning my scalp and hair shafts.This product colored beyond my expectations. If you use a mild toner after coloring it softens the moderate gold impact.

100% Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1498177 on Oct 25, 2007

Easy to use, great color and lightning, and my hair felt WONDERFUL after use. Nice to get away from the harsh chemicals of other products. It lifted my color more than I expected, so I may mix with a darker color next time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »