Good product

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Sep 09, 2010

Work as advertise, covers gray hair, all natural.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1172558 on Dec 24, 2010

This haircolor was great!! It covered all the grays and the best part is that it is NOT irritating at all.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1468565 on May 16, 2011

I've being using these dye for over 25 years. I have try other dyes before and was getting migraine. These one are the best for me

best i have used

Posted by Reviewer1407201 on Jan 18, 2012

slow to fade, and looks great

Love it!!

Posted by 5198685970552149551 on Feb 17, 2014

I've been using this product for about 2 years now. It is great! Gives my hair gorgeous long-lasting color! I use it to hide my grays and it works wonderfully! My hair actually feels healthier after I dye it with this! I would recommend going with a darker shade if you're deciding between 2 shades.

Herbatint hair dye

Posted by Reviewer1418033 on Mar 14, 2014

I have psoriasis and this actually helps it. It also covers the grey and doesn't seem to have chemicals. When I get chemicals on my skin, I can taste them in my mouth ( I know weird) and it doesn't happen with this. the price is right and it makes my hair look like it's ( pre grey) natural colour.

Fantastic for those with dye allergies!

Posted by Reviewer2719290 on Feb 19, 2012

I suffer from light eczema and have it on my scalp too. Traditional hair color irritates and itches terribly! This ammonia free dye has been the best. I even take it to my hairdresser when i need a cut and color!

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2803352 on Apr 23, 2011

Like it. Hair paints very well. The colour keeps hold really long.

Hair product

Posted by Reviewer3131257 on Dec 15, 2009

I have recently required a permanent rather than semi permanent color. This is the best I have come across. My hair can tolerate frequent use without any damage.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3145914 on Apr 06, 2010

This hair color line works great, been using them for 5 years now and my hair has never healthier. The color doesn't dry out your hair like products with harsh chemicals AND it works!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »