Covers grey

Posted by 4641573909695035452 on Jun 09, 2015

I mix it with 5C ash colour, and it workes excellent! It covers grey and one bottle lasts for several colourings of regrowth.

good

Posted by 5050450041301635239 on Apr 10, 2015

good

Herbatint hair dye

Posted by Reviewer1418033 on Mar 14, 2014

I have psoriasis and this actually helps it. It also covers the grey and doesn't seem to have chemicals. When I get chemicals on my skin, I can taste them in my mouth ( I know weird) and it doesn't happen with this. the price is right and it makes my hair look like it's ( pre grey) natural colour.

Love it!!

Posted by 5198685970552149551 on Feb 17, 2014

I've been using this product for about 2 years now. It is great! Gives my hair gorgeous long-lasting color! I use it to hide my grays and it works wonderfully! My hair actually feels healthier after I dye it with this! I would recommend going with a darker shade if you're deciding between 2 shades.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer1555608 on Jan 10, 2014

This is a great product with 100 % coverage of grey hair, holds well. A lot less harsh chemicals than many other product and leaves hair lovely and shiney.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Aug 22, 2012

Works well.

Swear by it

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Jun 10, 2012

I have used this product for many years, but i have never gotten it to such a good price. Down to half the price actually. Highly recommend this product.

Works well, like that it's natural.

Posted by Reviewer1719407 on Apr 22, 2012

This color product works well. Delivers the color indicated. Has a strong smell but it doesn't irritate my nose at all. Other hair color products I've used tend to irritate my nose and require I vent out the place. Color is strong but can fade somewhat over a month or so if exposed to strong sunlight and daily hair washing.

Fantastic for those with dye allergies!

Posted by Reviewer2719290 on Feb 19, 2012

I suffer from light eczema and have it on my scalp too. Traditional hair color irritates and itches terribly! This ammonia free dye has been the best. I even take it to my hairdresser when i need a cut and color!

best i have used

Posted by Reviewer1407201 on Jan 18, 2012

slow to fade, and looks great

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »