gooood

Posted by Reviewer2052414 on Feb 26, 2013

the color is lovely and it looks natural too. doesn't have a chemical smell, easy to use.

good

Posted by 4651638579608365088 on Dec 26, 2012

good

no more grey

Posted by Reviewer2733623 on Aug 08, 2012

I used this with a mixture of d6 and it works wonderfully. I actually left it in my hair longer than suggestd. The grays are totally covered and you can't tell which parts are gray. I was worried it would come out pinkish, but you really need to mix it with 6d to get the highlights. My friend just used the Chestnut alone and it came out with pink purple tones. I recommend using it with a highlight colour mixed in to get a colour highlight.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2145031 on Dec 21, 2011

The product is absolutely wonderful and natural which is the main reason why I buy it. Buying from you is always easy and it doesn't take long till I get my stuff at home. Thanks a lot for a great service!

I always use this and love it.

Posted by Reviewer2443967 on Feb 02, 2012

This is so easy to apply and does not make a lot of mess in the shower room which was my main concern. It also rinse out very easily and after applying it, my hair looks so shiny and managable although that lasts only for a couple of days... Over all, I like it and will be using it.

from Russia

Posted by moonana on Feb 24, 2012

Bought it for my mother. It's great! Covers all the grey hair, stays on (I mean it doesn't change color or something...) For short hair can be used twice. The color is very dark brown, on sun light it has beaitiful shinybrown tone. Will perchase it again!

intensive color

Posted by 5463533279571981493 on Mar 19, 2014

The color is very intensive and dark, I love it. It truly lasts and is very easy to use. I also love the little conditioner-portion that comes with it.

Easy to apply and not as harmful

Posted by 5630034298803442806 on May 22, 2014

I use henna for my grey hair (I don't have a lot). It works but takes up too much time that I sometimes don't have. Herbatint is a good alternative. You don't have to wash your hair before applying. It makes the job less tedious and it covers very well.

Perfect dark brown shade

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Jun 11, 2014

My mother in law loved it!

Herbatint Permanent Herbal Haricolor Gel

Posted by 5111858761933141747 on Sep 02, 2014

Have been a fan for years. Healthy alternative for covering grays and beautiful color. Price is right & if you have short hair you can obtain more than 2-3 applications.