good

Posted by 4651638579608365088 on Dec 26, 2012

good

Good Dye - All natural, but pick a lighter color

Posted by 4652186627909997940 on Dec 07, 2012

The color was easy to use and had little odor. You may want to purchase a hair color bottle to apply the dye with because it does not come with anything. If you are dying your whole head and you have a lot of hair, you may have to use two kits. I have thick long hair, so one would not saturate all my hair. Luckily, I purchased two kits so I mixed them both up. The color is not Chestnut though, it is black. I would really recommend going one to two shades lighter. Next time I am mixing 5N and 6N and I normally have very dark brown hair.

Herbatinit

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Sep 14, 2012

I really liked the scent, ease of use and the shade it turned out. However it washed out very quickly for me....alot of color was gone after 5 shampoos.

Wash out well.

Posted by Reviewer1837002 on Aug 24, 2012

Needs to be washed out well as can leave sediment. Colors well. Great, can be used for regrowth without using all the product.

no more grey

Posted by Reviewer2733623 on Aug 08, 2012

I used this with a mixture of d6 and it works wonderfully. I actually left it in my hair longer than suggestd. The grays are totally covered and you can't tell which parts are gray. I was worried it would come out pinkish, but you really need to mix it with 6d to get the highlights. My friend just used the Chestnut alone and it came out with pink purple tones. I recommend using it with a highlight colour mixed in to get a colour highlight.

NO more gray hair!

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012

Safe, gentle and works absolutely perfectly on gray hair too. Price is quite fair. Follow directions and you'll be impressed by the results for sure.

Very dark

Posted by Reviewer1063193 on Jun 27, 2012

Easy to use. The color covers good and it is very longlasting (also to your skin, so be careful when applying). But it is very dark, almost black.

Good choice

Posted by smiley on Apr 13, 2012

First time that I tested anything else than colourings at/from hairdressers. This was worth it! Covers grey hair, doesn't irritate the scalp and gives beautiful color and shine. Only minus from somewhat difficult aplying because of the runny texture.

from Russia

Posted by moonana on Feb 24, 2012

Bought it for my mother. It's great! Covers all the grey hair, stays on (I mean it doesn't change color or something...) For short hair can be used twice. The color is very dark brown, on sun light it has beaitiful shinybrown tone. Will perchase it again!

I always use this and love it.

Posted by Reviewer2443967 on Feb 02, 2012

This is so easy to apply and does not make a lot of mess in the shower room which was my main concern. It also rinse out very easily and after applying it, my hair looks so shiny and managable although that lasts only for a couple of days... Over all, I like it and will be using it.