Not as good as I hoped

Posted by Reviewer1948992 on Apr 20, 2010

Pros: It did work and did color my grey (hence the two stars). Cons: 1) It really stunk of a pukey kind of smell, yes not ammonia but I didn't like this smell either. 2) My hair came out much darker, almost black, didn't suit my skin coloring. It has faded/washed out somewhat now, after 4 weeks, so it's looking better from that perspective. 3) However, my worst complaint is that it made some of my hair fall out! I have been losing about a dozen plus hairs a day since using this product. My hair was fine before, so I attribute the hair loss to some reaction between my scalp and this product.

dried out my hair terribly!!!

Posted by 5033430970362654506 on Jul 21, 2013

i am writing this just after I used this product. Okay it did cover the grey completely but it dried out my hair terribly! Just after I washed off the gel the hair was coarse like wire! and rough to touch! I was so scared and then I put on the royal cream provided in the packge. It did improve a bit but still so dry and I am now using a treatment on my hair to try to rescue it. I will never buy this again. I;ve tried many dyes but this is the worst in terms of drying out my hair like wire! the star is for covering the grey but i only hv 10% grey. PS. I did look at the leaflet and follow the instructions.

didn't try

Posted by twistik on Nov 01, 2013

but i am sure it good because it have not a lot of chemistry

Excellent

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Nov 14, 2013

This is the only hair colour I've used for the past year and it is fantastic; the best I've ever used. It covers greys very well, doesn't fade quickly, gives the hair a nice shine, and I love that it is natural. Also, I have shoulder-length hair, and one box lasts me up to three uses, especially if I use it to touch up roots. Would recommend and will continue to repurchase.

gooood

Posted by Reviewer2052414 on Feb 26, 2013

the color is lovely and it looks natural too. doesn't have a chemical smell, easy to use.

good

Posted by 4651638579608365088 on Dec 26, 2012

good

no more grey

Posted by Reviewer2733623 on Aug 08, 2012

I used this with a mixture of d6 and it works wonderfully. I actually left it in my hair longer than suggestd. The grays are totally covered and you can't tell which parts are gray. I was worried it would come out pinkish, but you really need to mix it with 6d to get the highlights. My friend just used the Chestnut alone and it came out with pink purple tones. I recommend using it with a highlight colour mixed in to get a colour highlight.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2145031 on Dec 21, 2011

The product is absolutely wonderful and natural which is the main reason why I buy it. Buying from you is always easy and it doesn't take long till I get my stuff at home. Thanks a lot for a great service!

I always use this and love it.

Posted by Reviewer2443967 on Feb 02, 2012

This is so easy to apply and does not make a lot of mess in the shower room which was my main concern. It also rinse out very easily and after applying it, my hair looks so shiny and managable although that lasts only for a couple of days... Over all, I like it and will be using it.

from Russia

Posted by moonana on Feb 24, 2012

Bought it for my mother. It's great! Covers all the grey hair, stays on (I mean it doesn't change color or something...) For short hair can be used twice. The color is very dark brown, on sun light it has beaitiful shinybrown tone. Will perchase it again!