Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 6N, Dark Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Good dye, but it takes time to find a color that suits

Posted by Reviewer1128681 From Japan on Jan 05, 2012

I started with 3N. All I wanted was brown color for my hair. However, 3N, 4N and 5N were way too dark. 6N is fine. However, 6N is not dark blonde, it is brown. The dye is good and covers gray hair.

The best.

Posted by Reviewer2416146 From Canada on Apr 09, 2012

I switched to this hair dye last year, and I love it. It's vegan and not tested on animals, which is really important to me. It also doesn't contain ammonia and has a nice, light smell. I found that the colour doesn't fade as bad as your typical drugstore brands either. I have long straight hair, and it coloured perfectly - no patchy spots, no lines of different colours. It's a gel, so it's easy to apply, but it doesn't really drip either. It makes my hair super soft and shiny. Keep in mind it doesn't come with an applicator bottle. I saved bottles from a brand of hairdye I used to use, and I just wash them and reuse them every time. As for colour selection, I had a bit of trial and error. I have to use two boxes due to the amount of hair I have, so I mix 6N with 7D. I have dark brown hair, so that combination lightens it a little bit, and adds a subtle reddish tone. Everyone's hair colours differently though. But if you have dark brown hair, I would warn that this colours darker than you think it will - you might want to choose a lighter shade than you normally would.

Return to a great product

Posted by Reviewer1078931 From California on Sep 07, 2010

I switched to Surya, also sold on iHerb, but have returned to this hair color that I love to use. Surya is healthier for your hair, but this one lasts longer. I buy the permanent herbatint. Does not fade out. Instead gray hair grows out which lasts longer than the Surya that fades every time I shampoo (daily). Both easy to use with beautiful results.

Retired

Posted by Reviewer2353545 From New York on May 27, 2008

marvelous, complete color. No red. Must follow directions.

Fantastic Hair Color!

Posted by Reviewer1116279 From Virginia on Jan 03, 2008

As a hairdresser, I'm very impressed with Herbatint. So natural looking, you cannot tell the difference. And it is much safer and healthier for you.