for my mom

Posted by Reviewer1439537 on Feb 25, 2011

i bought it for my mom. she loves it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1716882 on Apr 11, 2011

I've been using this product for a long time, not once failed me.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1468565 on May 16, 2011

I've being using these dye for over 25 years. I have try other dyes before and was getting migraine. These one are the best for me

Great price, easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Sep 09, 2010

I've been using this stuff for a while (got off the L'Oreal trail a few years ago.) This is just as easy to use, even easier, I guess because you don't have to worry about keeling over from the smell of the chemicals. I use half a box at a time (for regrowth) and it covers the grey really well (I seem to be getting more and more each year - hmm.....) Also comes with a really nice-smelling conditioner.

Love that its all natural

Posted by Reviewer1451531 on Mar 14, 2009

I've just begun my search in all natural permanent hair colors. I will try a lighter color next time as this one was a touch darker than expected. Will try mixing this color with a lighter color as was suggested in the instructions.... in order to get a permanent color lighter.

OK but not great

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Aug 04, 2009

As a person who needs to dye her hair frequently due to premature grey, I do feel that this brand is gentler than other brands including "natural" brands. Still, it is a permanent dye with a certain level of chemicals that cause me slight hair loss every time I use it. Still searching for the best solution to my greying hair. Meanwhile, I will stick to this brand.

LC

Posted by Reviewer1924575 on Nov 19, 2014

Mix this with the chestnut or light chestnut for a brown color.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2497618 on Aug 24, 2013

It isn't the first time that I am using this product but it is the first time that the price is really fair I wasn't able to buy it at this price in other shops.

Herbatint haircolor

Posted by Reviewer2450095 on Aug 31, 2009

Good haircolor product especially if you know the right color to buy. The first time, I used chesnut, my hair came out almost black.

It's a good product.