Natural with No Damage to Hair

Posted by Reviewer2574660 on Aug 19, 2016

Over the years I've tried so many hair colors and they all had damaged my very fine hair. This product is all natural with good for your hair ingredients and leaves my hair soft and shining.

Great for sensitive scalp

Posted by 4744694463900294129 on Jul 15, 2016

I used to suffer from scalp ezcema. This was very gentle on my scalp and I had no side effects! Color runs dark. This is light brown with blonde tinge as it fades or under the sunlight. No smell, no mess. Immediately after use, the hair will feel dry, so do use an intensive conditioner. After a few washes, hair reverted to original state! Another nice color is 5N which is medium-dark brown. I am an Asian with natural medium-light brown hair originally and 6N fits me well.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2497618 on Aug 24, 2013

It isn't the first time that I am using this product but it is the first time that the price is really fair I wasn't able to buy it at this price in other shops.

Love that its all natural

Posted by Reviewer1451531 on Mar 14, 2009

I've just begun my search in all natural permanent hair colors. I will try a lighter color next time as this one was a touch darker than expected. Will try mixing this color with a lighter color as was suggested in the instructions.... in order to get a permanent color lighter.

Herbatint haircolor

Posted by Reviewer2450095 on Aug 31, 2009

Good haircolor product especially if you know the right color to buy. The first time, I used chesnut, my hair came out almost black.

Darker than Expected

Posted by 5023703662025932333 on Feb 14, 2013

I will say this product didn't have the chemical smell that traditional at home dyes have. My eyes did tear up once, but it was otherwise tolerable. Also, my hair didn't fall out in clumps like it does with dyes full of chemicals. Before I used this, my hair was a medium brown. I just wanted my hair to be the same color. After dying, my hair is now almost black. Ugh. My hair was previously dyed, but it was done months ago so I dyed all of my hair for the full 40 minutes. Probably should've just left it on for 10 minutes.

Gran tinte

Posted by Mongaor on Apr 17, 2015

Me gusta muchísimo, tanto el tinte como el color y lo que más me gusta es lo sano que se ve el cabello aún usando tinte! Desde que lo uso no pruebo otro! El color dura bastante aunque las cañas no las cubre del todo, sobre todo las delanteras; pero se disimulan bastante.

Easy to use

Posted by 4618207169592495463 on May 14, 2015

I have been using herbatint for a long time now and find it easy to use and less chemically than other products.

Excellent product

Posted by 4869312036177706730 on Dec 11, 2015

This was a repeat order. After many years of salon color, I got concerned about the strong noxious chemicals used in those dyes. I've been very pleased with my switch to Herbatint products. Combining a D and an N color gives a great result that lasts as long as the salon color did. I feel it's a better product, without the odor of salon dyes, plus I have control of whether I want to go a bit lighter or darker.

Ms

Posted by 4760915448351040524 on Jan 24, 2016

Have used this product for years and it is much easier on my hair than the run-of -the-mill drug store hair coloring kits. First time to order it online but will again as good price and good service