good

Posted by Reviewer1309534 on Jun 17, 2010

good

Good colour

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Jun 13, 2010

I do like this permanent herbal haircolor. It has a natural dark blonde shade. Longlasting with a minimal of cruel ingredients. Will buy again

Herbatint Herbal Haircolor, 6N

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Jun 08, 2010

Love it, Love it, Love it !!

Cover your Grey

Posted by Reviewer1541734 on Apr 16, 2010

Used this product for almost 20 years. I get compliments from beauty professionals and strangers about the color of my hair often. Most are surprised to learn that my hair is colored. I suggest mixing colors! I always mix at least two colors. Buy the Herbatint shampoo if you can and do not forget to use the conditioner. Otherwise, your hair will feel like straw.

NATURAL COLOR

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Mar 31, 2010

Cover grey but with a shade slightly lighter when it grows. The color are extremly natural. I love it!

hair color

Posted by Reviewer1774062 on Jan 08, 2010

have used the product for years and it does everything it says it supposed to

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1321694 on Sep 10, 2009

This is the best hair color I have ever used. I am going gray, and this matches my hair color perfectly. I apply it with a brush, using two mirrors - 3 in fact to get the back applied. I only use half the box for one use, and I usually wait 3 or 4 weeks before coloring. Highly recommend this product. PS I have light brown hair, and after experimenting I found 6N to be the right color for me. It is called Dark Blonde, but however, that's the one for me!

Herbatint haircolor

Posted by Reviewer2450095 on Aug 31, 2009

Good haircolor product especially if you know the right color to buy. The first time, I used chesnut, my hair came out almost black.

Best hair color I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2079761 on Aug 14, 2009

Standing in the bathroom for 40 minutes waiting for the color to set had always been a miserable experience when I was using drugstore hair color. Herbatint has no ammonia fumes so it lets me breathe even in the winter months when I have all the windows closed. The color is better too. It doesn't get brassy after a while like the big name brands do. I buy it for myself and a friend so we can get free shipping. We love it!

OK but not great

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Aug 04, 2009

As a person who needs to dye her hair frequently due to premature grey, I do feel that this brand is gentler than other brands including "natural" brands. Still, it is a permanent dye with a certain level of chemicals that cause me slight hair loss every time I use it. Still searching for the best solution to my greying hair. Meanwhile, I will stick to this brand.