excelente!

Posted by 5412840350837514974 on Apr 21, 2015

Buena fijación, rico olor, la textura genial, el color tal como lo esperaba

the best

Posted by 4958823911643132417 on Feb 21, 2015

awesome colour. easy to apply. very economical. long lasting.

Genial!

Posted by BereMaury on Oct 21, 2014

El tinte lo utilicé en cabello castaño claro y quedó del mismo color que se muestra en la caja, pero aunque se llama "blonde" no es rubio. El cabello queda brilloso y suave. A pesar de tener químicos no es como los tintes comerciales dañinos que utilizan amoniaco. El color es precioso y se empiezan a notar las raíces como a los 2-3 meses.

Hair color with no loss of shine

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Apr 11, 2014

This product is so safe for your hair, it actually looks shinier and nice after coloring than before. I still avoid getting it on my scalp, by using a brush to apply it ot my hair only, as it still has some chemicals in it, by less than big brands.

Very good

Posted by Lycka82 on Dec 26, 2012

This haircolor has many positive qualities. i like this natural color it gives, covers grey hair, My hair feel good and look healthy

Cheaper than the health food stores! WORKS WELL!

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I used to buy this at the health food store, but it cost me about $4 more. Same product! I am happy with this more natural hair color. I also like that I can use equal parts of it to just touch up roots instead of blowing the whole bottle for just a touch up.

good

Posted by Reviewer3333711 on Apr 08, 2012

good

No more grey!!!

Posted by Reviewer1423235 on Feb 24, 2012

I have used Herbatint 7N for years and I still love it. Recently my usual Australian supplier was out of 7N and I was extremely happy to discover that Iherb did carry the product. I have been very happy with the efficiency of Iherb.com.

Sooo much better than salon color!

Posted by Reviewer3274639 on Dec 03, 2011

I mix 7 N with 8N and add some 5R. This gets me to my original color. It says blonde but it's not. I end up with shiny medium brunette with reddish highlights in the light. It looks like highlights - I think because it covers the gray differently. Marginal coverage on the coarse gray hair on my temples.

A good choice for haircolor

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Aug 25, 2011

I think there are chemicals in every haircolor but this has less than most and my hair responds well to it. I have fine hair that tends to break easily but this product is good and I've been using it for years.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »