Ok

Posted by 5467117553242388296 on Mar 09, 2015

My hair is naturally dark blond. Did not lighten my hair som much as I would have wanted, but did turn ashy and not yellow.

Helped tone down red in hair

Posted by 5055746471123310194 on Sep 19, 2016

I have blonde hair, and a while back I went for a red color. It's mostly washed out, but there were remnants of red in my hair. Using this color helped tone down the red and bring me back to a cooler blonde. My hair didn't feel rough or damaged after using this, so I'm very happy with the results!

Perfect winter colour!

Posted by 5044446851820421510 on Nov 05, 2016

Perfekt cold blond ash. Just the colour i was looking for to the winter.

Really happy with the colour

Posted by Reviewer1917269 on Nov 30, 2016

I'm an asian with really dark black hair and I left this dye in for 2 hours and my hair was a beautiful chocolate brown shade after. My hair was the most silky, soft and smooth it had ever been as well! This dye didn't feel like it was damaging my hair at all, it felt like it was nourishing it. I have already bought a second box and plan to use it in the future as well.

Fantastic Hair Color!

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jan 03, 2008

As a hairdresser, I'm very impressed with Herbatint. So natural looking, you cannot tell the difference. And it is much safer and healthier for you.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Apr 28, 2010

Absolutely great. I won't use any other brand ever again. Gentle on hair, covers gray 100% and hair looks healthy. In addition, it smells good, not a strong smell. Now I enjoy coloring my hair instead of hating it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »