Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8D, Light Golden Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Herbatint Lt. Golden Blonde

Posted by Reviewer3320636 From Arizona on Oct 22, 2009

I have yet to use

I am a redhead now

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife From Florida on Jun 13, 2013

3 stars only because I do sort of like the color and a change. This is my first time dying my hair. I had very long, very thick dishwasher blonde, golden hair, and wanted to go for a slightly lighter gold color. I read the review that said it turned her hair strawberry blonde, which I thought would be even cooler. Well... my hair is darker than it was for one... and my hair is totally red. It's a very dark strawberry blonde color. Needless to say, it is a huge change (lucky for me, I love change), and everyone at work is looking at me funny. No compliments. This caused my hair to completely lose its natural shine. It is very coarse now. I will never dye my hair again after this. It looks worse than before and feels much worse, but oh well, it will grow back. Until then, I am a ginger with long, red hair. Very deceptive advertising.