The best choice!

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Dec 07, 2009

This is a good colour! I didn't want to chance using a regular commercial brand, as I have fine hair and I didn't want to dry it out. It's the second time I have used Herbatint and now I've found the right colour, I'll be using it from now on! My hair's condition didn't change after I used it this time, so I'm very happy. However, I advise those thinking of using Herbatint to check the colour chart on the Herbatint homepage and not to go by the product colour.

Sooooo much better than salon color!

Posted by Reviewer3274639 on Dec 03, 2011

I mix 7 N with 8N and add some 5R. This gets me to my original color. It says blonde but it's not. I end up with shiny medium brunette with reddish highlights in the light. It looks like highlights - I think because it covers the gray differently. Marginal coverage on the coarse gray hair on my temples.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2597990 on Jan 20, 2009

This with 8R is a perfect strawberry blond. Left my hair heathy, smooth and shiny. Love it.

Liked

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Aug 28, 2012

Color is more dark blond, than light blond, i like after dyeing hair did not stay dry

Husband loves this color

Posted by francesjoan on Dec 01, 2012

He said always buy this shade. I have mostly grey hair and this light blonde does an excellent job. When my roots grows out the light blonde makes it less noticeable. I can go about 9 weeks before I dye it again. I'm happy.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Jul 23, 2007

This hair color leaves my hair in great shape, with a great long-lasting color. I like to mix my own shade using 9N as well.

Great product and company

Posted by Reviewer2537448 on Mar 29, 2009

I've been using Herbatint hair color products for years, and find them greatly superior to other products on the market. The color is more natural, and better for my hair. I like the layout for the product offering from iHerb. Excellent selection and prices, and most of all, they delivered exactly what was promised when promised.

hair color with no loss of shine

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Apr 11, 2014

I really like this product and this shade is nice for brownettes in summer, to lighten the look a bit.

Great color, mixes well with other shades

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Apr 18, 2014

I like this gel color. I mix it with 7N to get the shade I need and amount for my hair. Buy a squeeze bottle from the beauty supply to put it in and you apply to your hair. It's easier than a bowl. This product lasts longer than the ones I buy at the store, because I can mix the amount needed for my short hair. Shampoo after coloring since this is a glycol based dye. The 7N is more like a light brown. The 8N is more like a blond.

Hair colour

Posted by Reviewer2043309 on Sep 18, 2014

I mix 2 of their colours for a professional look result.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »