Hair colour

Posted by Reviewer2043309 on Sep 18, 2014

I mix 2 of their colours for a professional look result.

very good

Posted by 5593428131058422450 on Aug 29, 2014

very good

Great color, mixes well with other shades

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Apr 18, 2014

I like this gel color. I mix it with 7N to get the shade I need and amount for my hair. Buy a squeeze bottle from the beauty supply to put it in and you apply to your hair. It's easier than a bowl. This product lasts longer than the ones I buy at the store, because I can mix the amount needed for my short hair. Shampoo after coloring since this is a glycol based dye. The 7N is more like a light brown. The 8N is more like a blond.

hair color with no loss of shine

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Apr 11, 2014

I really like this product and this shade is nice for brownettes in summer, to lighten the look a bit.

Great product!

Posted by 5266741464749051708 on Dec 26, 2013

Very, very natural looking. This particular color, 8N, is great if you have dark blond hair.

Herbatint Haircolor Gel

Posted by 5514087429548747060 on Jul 27, 2013

Loved this, it fully covered my grey hair and left my hair soft and silky.

Husband loves this color

Posted by francesjoan on Dec 01, 2012

He said always buy this shade. I have mostly grey hair and this light blonde does an excellent job. When my roots grows out the light blonde makes it less noticeable. I can go about 9 weeks before I dye it again. I'm happy.

Liked

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Aug 28, 2012

Color is more dark blond, than light blond, i like after dyeing hair did not stay dry

Sooooo much better than salon color!

Posted by Reviewer3274639 on Dec 03, 2011

I mix 7 N with 8N and add some 5R. This gets me to my original color. It says blonde but it's not. I end up with shiny medium brunette with reddish highlights in the light. It looks like highlights - I think because it covers the gray differently. Marginal coverage on the coarse gray hair on my temples.

Work as well as the stuff you buy at your local store

Posted by Reviewer2021352 on Aug 17, 2011

My mom buys this brand because a few years back she started noticing hair loss. She went to the dermatologist who prescribed a special shampoo with no positive results. After a while she realized it was her hair dye, the "brand" stuff you buy at your local pharmacy was making her hair fall out. As soon as she switched to Herbatint her hair grew back. She hasn't looked back since.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »