Herbatint (Antica Herbavita), Permanent Herbal Haircolour

Posted by LoveBug67 on Jun 11, 2011

Excellent product stays in for a long time and the best thing is that it comes in little bottles so you can reuse it about 3 time on just the regrother. Excellent packaging....Love this....

US vs. Eu formulation.

Posted by Reviewer1510910 on Mar 26, 2014

I live in Europe and we can buy this product here. I have tried both the US product and the Eu product and the Eu product is definitely better. The formulation is clearly different. The Eu version leaves my hair in better condition and the tone is more to my taste. The US version is quite ash and takes about a week to settle but the Eu one is more natural right from the day my hair is coloured. 3 stars for the US formulation - 5 stars for the Eu formulation.

Not sure.

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Nov 04, 2010

I'm sure it's my hair, I had previous coloring and highlights. But toward the roots and front, it has more of a warm reddish tone, and the back carries a cool light brownish/blondish tone. It's not a big difference, maybe I need to go over it a second time, because of all of my previous coloring.

Great product and company

Posted by Reviewer2537448 on Mar 29, 2009

I've been using Herbatint hair color products for years, and find them greatly superior to other products on the market. The color is more natural, and better for my hair. I like the layout for the product offering from iHerb. Excellent selection and prices, and most of all, they delivered exactly what was promised when promised.

Fantastic Hair Color!

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jan 03, 2008

As a hairdresser, I'm very impressed with Herbatint. So natural looking, you cannot tell the difference. And it is much safer and healthier for you.

hair color with no loss of shine

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Apr 11, 2014

I really like this product and this shade is nice for brownettes in summer, to lighten the look a bit.

Hair colour

Posted by Reviewer2043309 on Sep 18, 2014

I mix 2 of their colours for a professional look result.

Easy to apply; natural look

Posted by 5751997830014547247 on Oct 06, 2014

Very nice color, easy to apply, gives natural color, I mixed it with 7N.

Good

Posted by 4632735444444419163 on Jul 31, 2014

I love it , I had a dark brown hair so it converted to light brown , not like a picture but nice :)

Good but nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on May 23, 2011

I wanted to try this since it has no ammonia and low in peroxide and other chemicals and lots of herbs. The smell was really nice and covered the gray well. It was a little scary at first because it started to turn green after about 15 minutes but by the time 30 minutes was up the green was gone. Overall the results were good but I thought the price was a bit high, especially since I had to buy 2 boxes to get a good gray coverage; the other being 8D. If the price was more like half that price I would consider buying it again.