Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8N, Light Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Not sure.

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Nov 04, 2010

I'm sure it's my hair, I had previous coloring and highlights. But toward the roots and front, it has more of a warm reddish tone, and the back carries a cool light brownish/blondish tone. It's not a big difference, maybe I need to go over it a second time, because of all of my previous coloring.

US vs. Eu formulation.

Posted by Reviewer1510910 on Mar 26, 2014

I live in Europe and we can buy this product here. I have tried both the US product and the Eu product and the Eu product is definitely better. The formulation is clearly different. The Eu version leaves my hair in better condition and the tone is more to my taste. The US version is quite ash and takes about a week to settle but the Eu one is more natural right from the day my hair is coloured. 3 stars for the US formulation - 5 stars for the Eu formulation.

hair color with no loss of shine

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Apr 11, 2014

I really like this product and this shade is nice for brownettes in summer, to lighten the look a bit.

Great color, mixes well with other shades

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Apr 18, 2014

I like this gel color. I mix it with 7N to get the shade I need and amount for my hair. Buy a squeeze bottle from the beauty supply to put it in and you apply to your hair. It's easier than a bowl. This product lasts longer than the ones I buy at the store, because I can mix the amount needed for my short hair. Shampoo after coloring since this is a glycol based dye. The 7N is more like a light brown. The 8N is more like a blond.

Great product!

Posted by 5266741464749051708 on Dec 26, 2013

Very, very natural looking. This particular color, 8N, is great if you have dark blond hair.