Good but nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on May 23, 2011

I wanted to try this since it has no ammonia and low in peroxide and other chemicals and lots of herbs. The smell was really nice and covered the gray well. It was a little scary at first because it started to turn green after about 15 minutes but by the time 30 minutes was up the green was gone. Overall the results were good but I thought the price was a bit high, especially since I had to buy 2 boxes to get a good gray coverage; the other being 8D. If the price was more like half that price I would consider buying it again.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2795785 on Feb 08, 2011

Love it!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1609084 on Dec 27, 2010

No smell-less harmfull chemicals- easy to prepare and apply and easy to rinse. The small conditioner is good too. I mix N8 and N7 for the moment and will go lighter (gradually). This mix was little bit darker what I was expecting but color is still lovely and my hair is really shiny. I will continue to use this product

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1675820 on Dec 21, 2010

I am chemically sensitive, age 55, and have all grey. hair. This product covers well for about 3 weeks. There is almost no odor when applying it. It goes on well and washes out well for me. No rashes or reactions! I wish there was an effective "no-chemical" hair color product out there, but for a reasonable price this is the best, as I've tried many other products.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2681875 on Nov 06, 2010

Hair color looks very natural.Hair after dyeing is soft and has not deteriorated. I will use this product again.

Not sure.

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Nov 04, 2010

I'm sure it's my hair, I had previous coloring and highlights. But toward the roots and front, it has more of a warm reddish tone, and the back carries a cool light brownish/blondish tone. It's not a big difference, maybe I need to go over it a second time, because of all of my previous coloring.

recommend

Posted by Reviewer1540428 on Jun 02, 2010

Great product & price!

great colorng

Posted by Reviewer1301975 on Feb 06, 2010

i have been using this for years. if your going to color at least its better for us. it gives my hair a beautiful color

Herbatint N series

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Jan 28, 2010

covers gray hair great, get many compliments on how my hair looks.

The best choice!

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Dec 07, 2009

This is a good colour! I didn't want to chance using a regular commercial brand, as I have fine hair and I didn't want to dry it out. It's the second time I have used Herbatint and now I've found the right colour, I'll be using it from now on! My hair's condition didn't change after I used it this time, so I'm very happy. However, I advise those thinking of using Herbatint to check the colour chart on the Herbatint homepage and not to go by the product colour.