Love this haircolor!

Posted by Reviewer1862442 on Oct 03, 2009

I have been using this product for two years and enjoy doing my own touch-ups. I can mix up only what I need and save the rest for next time, so the cost is very reasonable. I save so much money doing my own hair and it always looks great.

Herbatint ~ 8N

Posted by Reviewer1264280 on Sep 08, 2009

I was very happy with the smell and coverage of Herbatint. This was the first time I used it. I found the color to be darker than I thought it would be. Also, it had a slight green tinge. Next time I plan to try 9N to get a lighter color. I'm happy with it though and will continue to use it.

Great product and company

Posted by Reviewer2537448 on Mar 29, 2009

I've been using Herbatint hair color products for years, and find them greatly superior to other products on the market. The color is more natural, and better for my hair. I like the layout for the product offering from iHerb. Excellent selection and prices, and most of all, they delivered exactly what was promised when promised.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2597990 on Jan 20, 2009

This with 8R is a perfect strawberry blond. Left my hair heathy, smooth and shiny. Love it.

Herbatint Permanent

Posted by Reviewer1193763 on Dec 27, 2008

This product is very gentle on the hair, and the scalp. It's an amazing product!

Long time user

Posted by Reviewer1279821 on Oct 19, 2008

My wife has been using this product product for many years, I order it for her because of the price at iherb.

Natural looking

Posted by Reviewer1817995 on Sep 07, 2008

This stuff makes your hair very natural and healthy looking. Wish they'd get rid of all the chemcials though.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Jun 13, 2008

Very natural-looking, blended in well despite my hair's history of chemicals.

In my experience

Posted by Reviewer2778741 on Apr 26, 2008

It came out red.

Fantastic Hair Color!

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jan 03, 2008

As a hairdresser, I'm very impressed with Herbatint. So natural looking, you cannot tell the difference. And it is much safer and healthier for you.