Herbatint, Permanent Hair Color 3N, Dark Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Works wonderfully!

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on May 19, 2010

This is more like a dark brown/black color, which is what I actually wanted. You need to buy a hair coloring brush to apply it. Long lasting color and I think it works better than commercial hair dyes I've tried. The best part is no bad chemicals, no bad smell, and no burning. Try using an apple cider vinegar rinse before coloring to remove build-up and your hair will soak up this dye.

I have found my new hair color

Posted by Reviewer1936157 on Jul 12, 2008

I have been going to the same person for 10 years for my color and cut but because I moved to another State, I had to do something different. I was nervous about finding someone new to do my color and wanted to use a natural hair color but didn't want henna. After reading several reviews, I tried the Herbavita and am very happy. I mixed the Dark Chestnut with a little Mahogony Chestnut for some red highlights and love the result. My hair is very shiny and the color has lasted. I will definitely continue to use Herbavita!

90% grey coverage

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 09, 2011

Doesn't quite cover the grey totally, but still, I am very pleased to find something so natural. This is a VERY dark brown colour, which is perfect for me. You will need to buy a hair dye comb/brush - you can buy them for a couple of pounds on Ebay. It's also wonderful that you only need use as much as you need, so short haired people can get 2 applications out of a box. I use around 3/4 of the whole box for my shoulder length hair, then after 2 weeks, use the 1/4 to touch up my roots and that really works well for a whole month like that! iherb as always provide speedy and wonderful service!

Covers the gray

Posted by Reviewer1385006 on Mar 03, 2010

Easy to use. I like being able to mix only the amount needed for touch-ups.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Nov 01, 2008

I put it all in a bottle instead of a bowl as the directions indicate. Much easier. This color is quite dark- almost black. If you want brown, I7d go one lighter.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »