Herbatint haircolor Gel 5N

Posted by 5183704727961848195 on Feb 18, 2016

Product does everything it says it does w/o hurting your hair or scalp I am 100% satisfied

Good stuff

Posted by 4647355539416920912 on Dec 13, 2015

Very natural,good for sensitive skin

me gusta mucho,cubre las canas

Posted by nicoleta on Jul 22, 2015

lo uso desde hace 1 año ,una maravilla,si no te hace falta todo el bote haz la mezcla de la cantidad que necesites y lo que sobra guardalo

muy bien

Posted by 5037412193450905514 on May 20, 2015

me ha gustado mucho, no pica, cubre las canas y me ha dejado el cabello sedoso. Repetiré

צבע מצויין את הצבע הלבן

Posted by 4783296429994217255 on Apr 25, 2015

צבעתי לראשונה אחרי שנים שלא צבעתי בגלל שיער לבן שהתחיל לבצבץ... חששתי אבל התוצאה מעולה- צבע דומה לקופסא (ודומה לצבע הטבעי שלי) וכאמור אין שיער לבן.. נותר לראות לכמה זמן זה ישאר ככה

Good

Posted by 5365444726745449025 on Oct 03, 2014

I dyed my mom's hair with this hair color and it worked really good. I'll order it again.

Natural, no chemicals, covers gray very well

Posted by 4815945088390607511 on Nov 12, 2013

Nice color. As other reviewers noted, the actual color is noticeably darker than than the package and the printed color chart. It is more medium brown not "light" chestnut. Very little smell. Covers gray very well. Stains skin and bathroom floors. I apply cream or olive oil on my face, ears and neck to make it easier to wipe off.

Good Stuff...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

use it for years,wait for a sale price and stock pile as needed...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

沒有異味,只有淡淡的草香味

Posted by 5574185581026046177 on Oct 01, 2013

沒有異味,只有淡淡的草香味, 這顏色很適合坐辦公室的輕熟一族, 染起來顏色不會太厚重, 也不會太淡!!

Great haircolor!

Posted by 4835049135052588970 on Feb 20, 2013

I like it. Because it doesn't damage my hair and my hair is shine after using this product. Concerning the choosing of color I have to say that the result is darker than in pack. I mix dark blonde and light chestnut to get beautiful light chestnut color. In order to get good result you have to keep it minimum 45 minutes on your hair. Best regards and good luck to everybody!