wow

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Aug 07, 2010

this is the most concentrated product I have come across. it raise the levels of oxygen

Works For Me

Posted by Reviewer1993412 on Oct 20, 2011

I use this pre-workout & notice much better breathing during cardio intervals. I also use if I have an upset stomach & works great.

Good stuff!

Posted by existentialevolution on Dec 15, 2011

My hubby uses this regularly and really likes it. Gives him an edge and helps with his sweating issues.

Best Chlorophyll. Good for anemia

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 18, 2014

We love this! We take first thing in the morning for better absorption. Chlorophyll increases red blood cells count - which increases oxygen delivery to the brain and other parts of the body. The tastes gets better after a while - you get used to it, we like the taste now. ...Gives more energy, feel good... it cleans the blood which reduces body odour.... We will continue to use this. Very happy, thank you

Fabulous product!

Posted by Reviewer1737764 on Jan 02, 2012

I have recommended this product to numerous human clients for their animal friends and for themselves. It really does what liquid chlorophyll is meant to do - cleanse the blood and boost the red cells etc. I like the concentrated version like this in the dropper bottle, which is much easier to work with than regular strength in a larger non-dropper bottle.

love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1521392 on Jul 14, 2011

I love getting extra chlorophyll, and w/ chlorophyllin, and this is convenient to use at work, I take 3 dropperfulls daily. they did tests showing it prevents cancers too. read about it.

Chloroxygen

Posted by Reviewer1662666 on Mar 30, 2011

I just started using this, but I love the energy t seems to give me throughout the day...I just feel healthier when I drink it.

eat your greens

Posted by Reviewer1470196 on May 14, 2010

Great replacement for green veggies!

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1699137 on Jul 29, 2010

Love this product and the fact that it allows me to alkalize my body. No diet alone produces the desired results.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Nov 24, 2009

It taste good! and the pigmentation is very impressing!! turns water into a deep green with only 25 drops!! wow, powerful stuff. also good copper supplement!