Recommend!

Posted by ManxKat on Jan 22, 2013

You do not have to use as much as the instructions say. I use about 4-8 drops per quart and you can barely taste it. Really good for you!

Chlor oxygen

Posted by Reviewer1783156 on Aug 12, 2009

Great product. Easy to use. Tastes great.Good value.

GOOD PRODUCT EFFECTIVE SERVICE

Posted by Reviewer2682163 on Aug 17, 2009

Excellent product at a great price. Arrived earlier than expected. A good experience. Thanks

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1895478 on Sep 16, 2009

I just love this product. I feel better when I take it.

Chloroxygen

Posted by Reviewer1017377 on Aug 24, 2010

I have used this before for a short time when a friend brought some over and I felt much better while taking it - that's why I ordered it from you........... however the delivery by Canada Post was dismal as usual and it took 3 weeks to arrive!!!!! Delivery was today (24th August) despatched 2nd August!! Val Harmer

Quite delivery

Posted by Reviewer1954017 on Dec 18, 2010

It got here so fast I was socked.

Great product

Posted by 5259030374819683667 on Jan 25, 2015

This product is essential for me, I am a cabin crew. It rescued me many times from usual headaches and dehydration. Very nice packaging as well.

The Energizer❗️❗️❗️

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on May 14, 2015

I put 20 or more drops into the water first thing in the morning. Sometimes I also had a tiny bit of lemon juice too like a teaspoon per quart. Though these ChlorOxygen drops turns the water green I don't notice any change in the taste of the water ( about 4 cups). I am amazed at how much energy this gives me. AMAZED!!! It's like natural energy NOT like I had too much caffeine. I take Thyroid medication for under active Thyroid so I was extra thrilled to see these precious drops compensating for that. It might take 1-3 weeks before you notice the energy boost. Now that I have " the boost" I don't want to do without it because I'll be leaving my 50's soon. 😳 I'm grateful that this is so affordable and available at Iherb. Thank you!

Good supplement drink

Posted by 5379147925298167583 on Aug 13, 2015

i tried this one for 1 week i never been so much happier and i am only 30 why not i try this. It boost your energy level up and makes u feel more energetic. I usually drink this after my breakfast and i feel up with a few drops about 6 to 7 in my water bottle. Definitely a good energy booster to my daily life.

Very good