Great Product

Posted by 4644301924258045826 on Apr 04, 2016

Yes i love this product it works great for me other products are too week and i don't notice any difference, and i feel great lost weight with and my new eating habit that didn't work before and will oder the big bottle next time

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1652842 on May 28, 2015

As an old codger (56 yr. old male) who lifts weights at the gym, I expected to experience a little more pep and endurance during my workout. Alas, it was not so. I really couldn't say if I noticed anything at all during the day either. More red blood cells and thus more oxygen coursing through my bloodstream should have been at least somewhat noticeable.

Well

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Apr 24, 2015

Maybe too soon, only been taking about a month. Don't notice any difference except dark stool.

Saved me from altitude sickness, out of breath, and boosted my energy

Posted by Reviewer2569979 on Jul 11, 2014

I travel to 9,000 ft from where I live at sea level about every 3 years. I have always gotten wicked altitude sickness - migraines, severe fatigue, inability to climb stairs without taking a break and still being winded at the top, etc. I took chlor-oxygen on my most recent trip (starting 3 days before I left), and I had zero altitude sickness. No energy or breathing issues and NO migraines. I am still slightly amazed. I noticed when I stopped taking it my energy level went back down - so I resumed taking it once a day when I returned home and have had much more steady energy levels - which is awesome. I have severe fatigue as a side effect from inflammatory arthritis I have had since I was 18. YMMV, but I have found this to be a very helpful supplement for both high altitude and every day energy and breathing issues. (my chest is restricted from the arthritis - so the breathing improvement is truly awesome for me!)

Great

Posted by 4946733830042346973 on Jan 07, 2014

Great :) recommended

Easy to use

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 09, 2013

This probably works, no idea. Does turn your stool green.

Chlorophyll good for the system

Posted by Reviewer2992616 on Nov 10, 2012

keeps the colon clean

good

Posted by Reviewer1518634 on Mar 07, 2012

good product

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3163351 on Aug 08, 2011

I started taking this a week before a planned climb of Mt. Rainier. I live at 770 feet and Rainier towers to 14,411 feet. I experienced no ill affects from altitude other than a slight cough which I've had before. I was skeptical but it really worked. I also combined it with a multi-vitamin that contained iron. I'll use this again!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Jun 03, 2011

I can only say"excellent"

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »