ChlorOxygen really helps.

Posted by Reviewer3018269 on Mar 06, 2010

Easy to swallow, fast working, nice low price and a great name! These softgels help lessen morning breath and have been a great aid in digestion for me. They help deodorize the digestive tract plus I've noticed way less stomach aches and cramping since taking them. I'm on my third or fourth bottle and have made them a part of my breakfast and supper routine.

Red Blood Cells

Posted by Reviewer1813907 on Dec 14, 2009

Again, my red blood cell count was low. So I went to the Iherb site and started reading about the different products to build your red blood cells. Since I can't take Iron I found this to be an excellent product. I went from feeling droopy all day to energetic more and more each week. I will keep this one forever.

CholorOxygen

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Jul 15, 2010

Give me energy which I need with my fibromyalgia.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3163351 on Aug 08, 2011

I started taking this a week before a planned climb of Mt. Rainier. I live at 770 feet and Rainier towers to 14,411 feet. I experienced no ill affects from altitude other than a slight cough which I've had before. I was skeptical but it really worked. I also combined it with a multi-vitamin that contained iron. I'll use this again!

Saved me from altitude sickness, out of breath, and boosted my energy

Posted by Reviewer2569979 on Jul 11, 2014

I travel to 9,000 ft from where I live at sea level about every 3 years. I have always gotten wicked altitude sickness - migraines, severe fatigue, inability to climb stairs without taking a break and still being winded at the top, etc. I took chlor-oxygen on my most recent trip (starting 3 days before I left), and I had zero altitude sickness. No energy or breathing issues and NO migraines. I am still slightly amazed. I noticed when I stopped taking it my energy level went back down - so I resumed taking it once a day when I returned home and have had much more steady energy levels - which is awesome. I have severe fatigue as a side effect from inflammatory arthritis I have had since I was 18. YMMV, but I have found this to be a very helpful supplement for both high altitude and every day energy and breathing issues. (my chest is restricted from the arthritis - so the breathing improvement is truly awesome for me!)