10% Off Orders Over $40!

Herbs Etc., ChlorOxygen, Chlorophyll Concentrate, Alcohol Free, 60 Fast-Acting Softgels

Red Blood Cells

Posted by Reviewer1813907 on Dec 14, 2009

Again, my red blood cell count was low. So I went to the Iherb site and started reading about the different products to build your red blood cells. Since I can't take Iron I found this to be an excellent product. I went from feeling droopy all day to energetic more and more each week. I will keep this one forever.

ChlorOxygen really helps.

Posted by Reviewer3018269 on Mar 06, 2010

Easy to swallow, fast working, nice low price and a great name! These softgels help lessen morning breath and have been a great aid in digestion for me. They help deodorize the digestive tract plus I've noticed way less stomach aches and cramping since taking them. I'm on my third or fourth bottle and have made them a part of my breakfast and supper routine.

CholorOxygen

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Jul 15, 2010

Give me energy which I need with my fibromyalgia.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3163351 on Aug 08, 2011

I started taking this a week before a planned climb of Mt. Rainier. I live at 770 feet and Rainier towers to 14,411 feet. I experienced no ill affects from altitude other than a slight cough which I've had before. I was skeptical but it really worked. I also combined it with a multi-vitamin that contained iron. I'll use this again!

deoderant

Posted by Reviewer1404629 on Jun 09, 2010

We starting using chlorophyll to help with body order. It has workred great.