Herbs Etc., ChlorOxygen, Chlorophyll Concentrate, Alcohol Free, Mint Flavored, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

Recipe for health!

Posted by Reviewer1611526 on Apr 21, 2009

A friend who is extremely knowledgeable about nutrition introduced me to a fabulous "green drink". I mix 2/3 of a glass of filtered water with 1 and 1/2 dropper of ChlorOxygen, Mint Flavored and agave syrup (to taste - I use 1 Tablespoon). Stir the mix, then add chipped ice to fill the glass. It's delicious.....and so nutritious. Truly a drink for these times! Try it, and it'll be your favorite too!

almost same taste with just water

Posted by Reviewer1064435 on Jul 11, 2009

i purchased this with nonflavored one together. i could rarely feel the difference. both taste almost the same as regular water. so i use one at work and one at home. it's been a couple of weeks to drink daily. now i feel more energetic and healthier. i will definitely order more for myself and for my younger brother who recently got blood vessel surgery

Excellent Product ChlorOxygen

Posted by Reviewer2985832 on May 04, 2009

I talk to my neighbors son who tried his mothers order. He stated it was great for stamina. So I order two bottles, one for me and one for my mother. My mother has asbestos on her lungs and was also diagnosed with Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia. I felt this ChlorOxygen would help her breathing, which it does tremendously. Now she is back to exercising daily and I feel the ChlorOxygen has help in making this possible, her age(85) Try it you'll love it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1041687 on Jun 05, 2009

this product gives a great boost of energy and improves on body odour find it easier to breath after taking this

Health factor that is beneficial

Posted by Reviewer1319633 on Oct 31, 2010

i love the fact this product comes in mint flavor. this prodcut is essential to my everyday exercise. it helps me breathe better while exercising.