Used on mountain race

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Sep 14, 2010

My husband runs marathons and other races and he ran a race in Colorado this past weekend. He had been using the chloroxygen at home for about a week. He said that his oxygen level stayed good at the higher elevations though the last time he ran a race there his oxygen got low and he had to stop. I'm planning to take it to Peru with me next month.

ChlorOxygen

Posted by Reviewer1386914 on Jul 13, 2010

I had an allergic reaction to it the very first day. I haven't taken it since.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2585155 on Jun 06, 2010

I tried ClorOxygen without flavor and liked it and I like this one, too. Don't know which I enjoy better.

Greens in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Oct 15, 2009

Trekking in Nepal, where fresh greens are not edible due to dirty water, we drank and relished this greens in a bottle.

evaluation of product

Posted by Reviewer2292922 on Aug 23, 2009

Excellent product.Our energy has increased and we have a feeling of well being.

almost same taste with just water

Posted by Reviewer1064435 on Jul 11, 2009

i purchased this with nonflavored one together. i could rarely feel the difference. both taste almost the same as regular water. so i use one at work and one at home. it's been a couple of weeks to drink daily. now i feel more energetic and healthier. i will definitely order more for myself and for my younger brother who recently got blood vessel surgery

very good

Posted by Reviewer1041687 on Jun 05, 2009

this product gives a great boost of energy and improves on body odour find it easier to breath after taking this

Excellent Product ChlorOxygen

Posted by Reviewer2985832 on May 04, 2009

I talk to my neighbors son who tried his mothers order. He stated it was great for stamina. So I order two bottles, one for me and one for my mother. My mother has asbestos on her lungs and was also diagnosed with Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia. I felt this ChlorOxygen would help her breathing, which it does tremendously. Now she is back to exercising daily and I feel the ChlorOxygen has help in making this possible, her age(85) Try it you'll love it.

Recipe for health!

Posted by Reviewer1611526 on Apr 21, 2009

A friend who is extremely knowledgeable about nutrition introduced me to a fabulous "green drink". I mix 2/3 of a glass of filtered water with 1 and 1/2 dropper of ChlorOxygen, Mint Flavored and agave syrup (to taste - I use 1 Tablespoon). Stir the mix, then add chipped ice to fill the glass. It's delicious.....and so nutritious. Truly a drink for these times! Try it, and it'll be your favorite too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »