excellent

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Jul 20, 2011

i use this to oxgenate my cells and as a detoxifier i find the size of this product very convient

Greens in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Oct 15, 2009

Trekking in Nepal, where fresh greens are not edible due to dirty water, we drank and relished this greens in a bottle.

Good product

Posted by 5565084204503002864 on Oct 19, 2012

I like

Feeling better already!

Posted by 5499446262707204623 on Aug 05, 2016

This product was recommended by a close friend who spent a lot of time researching it. I decided to give it a try because she had great results, and I'm pleased to say that so did I once I tried it out myself! My doctor approved it (as I do take other supplements and a few prescription medications), and he was pleased with my results as well. If I forget it for a day or two I can tell as my energy level drops so I know it works! Highly recommend and the taste isn't bad at all!!! I mixed it with hot green tea and a drop is enough...as currently i am pregnant so i decided to have it to regain my energy which normally i will be fatigue in the morning. It feels much better but its advisable for pregnant women to drink it with warm water and not ice water as it makes me puke after that.

they mean it!

Posted by Reviewer1532915 on Nov 20, 2011

I love this stuff! I really notice a difference in my energy and alertness. Very concentrated. I've tried a few brands and this one does not have that water-downed taste.

Great deodornt for the insideof your body

Posted by 5450166954406088844 on Feb 27, 2016

This product will alkalinize your blood and will deodorize you from the inside out. great mint taste.

Refreshing

Posted by 4829842203972265862 on Oct 04, 2016

Refreshing

Tastes terrible!!

Posted by Reviewer2630454 on Dec 14, 2011

I give this 3 stars because it appears to be working but the taste is so terrible!! The NOW chlorophyll in mint is MUCH better tasting!!

Tastes Icky

Posted by Reviewer2074559 on Jan 27, 2012

This product certainly does not taste like mint. I have to take half the dosage to make it tolerable. Definitely wish it came in capsules.

Can't tell yet

Posted by Reviewer2291125 on Mar 07, 2011

A friend recommended this product to have more energy throughout the day; I can't tell a difference yet but I'm sure it takes a few weeks. The only negative is that it is such a dark green color that it colors your teeth/tongue green for a bit after consumption. I'm going to start drinking it out of a straw. You also have to rinse your glass immediately after drinking it to prevent your glass from getting stained. To add a bit of sweetness, I mixed it with a bit of agave and it gave the drink a better flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »