Great deodornt for the insideof your body

Posted by 5450166954406088844 on Feb 27, 2016

This product will alkalinize your blood and will deodorize you from the inside out. great mint taste.

Good product

Posted by 5565084204503002864 on Oct 19, 2012

I like

Don't go high without it!

Posted by 5259984636598411960 on Feb 25, 2013

I highly recommend this product if you are traveling to high altitudes. I started it two weeks prior to my trip to the Rockies. I was at 10,000 feet. I had stopped taking it and started to feel the effects of the altitude. Well, I got right back on it and it got rid of the sickness I felt from the altitude. Don't leave home without it, it works amazingly!

Clean your intestines

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Nov 03, 2013

I put this in tea. Tastes great. Helps digestion, too.

Tastes Icky

Posted by Reviewer2074559 on Jan 27, 2012

This product certainly does not taste like mint. I have to take half the dosage to make it tolerable. Definitely wish it came in capsules.

Tastes terrible!!

Posted by Reviewer2630454 on Dec 14, 2011

I give this 3 stars because it appears to be working but the taste is so terrible!! The NOW chlorophyll in mint is MUCH better tasting!!

Can't tell yet

Posted by Reviewer2291125 on Mar 07, 2011

A friend recommended this product to have more energy throughout the day; I can't tell a difference yet but I'm sure it takes a few weeks. The only negative is that it is such a dark green color that it colors your teeth/tongue green for a bit after consumption. I'm going to start drinking it out of a straw. You also have to rinse your glass immediately after drinking it to prevent your glass from getting stained. To add a bit of sweetness, I mixed it with a bit of agave and it gave the drink a better flavor.

not minty

Posted by Reviewer3303416 on Jul 04, 2014

I much prefer Now Foods brand, even if this is lighter to ship and less messy in the fridge

ChlorOxygen

Posted by Reviewer1386914 on Jul 13, 2010

I had an allergic reaction to it the very first day. I haven't taken it since.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »