July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbs Etc., Deep Health, Alcohol Free, 120 Fast-Acting Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great product, Great price, so far we are staying healthy and happy!

Posted by Reviewer3322407 on Oct 19, 2009

this is the first time we tried this product and so far my family has remained well with many others sick at work and school. Originally bought at at very well known health food store, at iHerb received twice the amount of product at the same price. Everyone in my family uses the product from the 10 year old to the teens to the mid forty parents. Pleased with the product and iHerb. Will continue to purchase

Super charge your energy

Posted by Reviewer1642625 on Jan 18, 2010

I began taking this supplement over a month ago. Immediately I noticed an increase in energy level. Not so much in the sense that I feel " wired " no not at all but I noticed that I do not get tired or fatigued throughtout the day.

Seems effective

Posted by Reviewer3090177 on May 31, 2010

I feel a difference on the days when I take this. (I always forget about having taken it before I notice this, so I doubt it's paychological/placebo.) No weird side effects. Helps me feel stronger and fight back illness.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2215347 on Jun 12, 2010

this product have helped me greatly with my health needs

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2712381 on Nov 09, 2011

Since taking this product I have found that my immune system is strongr, I fall ill less often and the severity of a common cold is far less. It takes time for this product to build up in the system, I would say you need to be on it for a month or so before really seeing the effects. I have been taking this product for about 3 years, I take one gel tab every day and it has really helped.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »