Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Herbs Etc., Deep Health, Alcohol Free, 120 Fast-Acting Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Super charge your energy

Posted by Reviewer1642625 on Jan 18, 2010

I began taking this supplement over a month ago. Immediately I noticed an increase in energy level. Not so much in the sense that I feel " wired " no not at all but I noticed that I do not get tired or fatigued throughtout the day.

Seems effective

Posted by Reviewer3090177 on May 31, 2010

I feel a difference on the days when I take this. (I always forget about having taken it before I notice this, so I doubt it's paychological/placebo.) No weird side effects. Helps me feel stronger and fight back illness.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2712381 on Nov 09, 2011

Since taking this product I have found that my immune system is strongr, I fall ill less often and the severity of a common cold is far less. It takes time for this product to build up in the system, I would say you need to be on it for a month or so before really seeing the effects. I have been taking this product for about 3 years, I take one gel tab every day and it has really helped.

Yet another great product.

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Feb 28, 2014

I purchased this product to work with Herbs, Etc Lung tonic for my COPD condition. This one uses Medicinal Mushrooms in it formula. This had another side effect that was quite a nice surprise...those same mushrooms have also lowered by blood sugar to normal levels as I am a diabetic as well. I have been able to reduce my insulin intake by 50% in a very short period of time, like a week. I was happily surprised. As I researched the mushrooms used in this product, I found that they are used to control blood sugar as well as other diseases. Like all these products that are organic and natural, it takes time to work through you whole system. You can't heal one part of the body and not another. Everything needs to be healed and this takes time, proper diet and proper supplements. Highly recommend this product for many health conditions. It has worked for me with even more benefits than I was expecting.

Great product, Great price, so far we are staying healthy and happy!

Posted by Reviewer3322407 on Oct 19, 2009

this is the first time we tried this product and so far my family has remained well with many others sick at work and school. Originally bought at at very well known health food store, at iHerb received twice the amount of product at the same price. Everyone in my family uses the product from the 10 year old to the teens to the mid forty parents. Pleased with the product and iHerb. Will continue to purchase

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »