July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbs Etc., Ivy Itch ReLeaf, Soothing Topical Spray, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml) (Discontinued Item)

The "Go To" Product for Itch

Posted by Reviewer2620783 on Aug 11, 2009

For that down deep, below the surface itch (from hypothyroid, etc.) this is the best product on the planet - better than any medicinal cream or ointment I was ever prescribed. It is one of the things I would take with me if I were to have to pack lightly and move to an island for a year. I highly recommend this product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3358450 on Aug 20, 2011

I was looking for Jewel Weed when I bought this product, for I had read that it is among the best treatments for poison ivy--and this product does contain Jewel weed, among other things. I soon had occasion to try it. I contacted poison ivy while pulling weeds and broke out in a red itchy rash. I sprayed some on the rash. I did not notice any effect right away, but after maybe fifteen or twenty minutes, the itch went away and the rash started fading away, and it went away, almost like magic. I got the impression that this was not only working on the pain, but actually curing the problem. I was impressed, and I am not one who is easily impressed. It also seemed to work on ant stings. This is a good product. I give it five stares.

excellent poison ivy relief

Posted by Reviewer2665413 on Sep 22, 2011

this spray burns and stops the itch. dries poison ivy rite up!

ivy itch releaf

Posted by Reviewer1828411 on Jul 18, 2011

The product is the only solution which healed my rash and prevented it from spreading .....bravo Ivy Itch Releaf!!!