Excellent for relieve of hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on Mar 22, 2009

This is the perfect remedy for hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms. A nice combination of adaptogenic herbs that support women during a rough period. Can take in place of HRT.

Such relief.

Posted by Reviewer2487717 on Mar 14, 2011

Thank you for manufacturing a product for women who suffer. It's not perfect, but makes life/hot flashes tolerable. Judi

very good !

Posted by Reviewer2201104 on Jul 25, 2011

good product, worth tring.

menopautinic

Posted by Reviewer1275822 on Jul 27, 2011

Thus far this product is working well. The hot flashes have minimized and I sleep better most nights. It is great to feel cool again.

This really works!!!

Posted by 4766517958410387581 on Sep 02, 2015

Before I started taking Menopautonic, I had severe hot flashes. After about a week of taking Menopautonic, I no longer have any symptoms from menopause. I feel so much better now that I take Menopautonic.

MENOPAUTONIC

Posted by 5452983197159704688 on May 20, 2014

It did not work me.

Menopautonic

Posted by Reviewer1196043 on Aug 09, 2009

Fast acting herbal pill helps to manage hot flashes, helps me sleep better at night, and also curbs the edge of anxiety I had been feeling since peri-menopause set in. I highly recommend this product. As a matter of fact, I am telling all of my friends about it.

A Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2926325 on Mar 20, 2010

I have been using Menopautonic for a few years and am totally satisfied how much better I feel.

Tremendous help

Posted by Reviewer2629501 on Mar 26, 2010

I have used this product for several months and it has helped me tremendously with hot flashes. I had tried many products prior to this with no success, including prescription medications. This product was referred to me by a holistic practitioner and I will never go without it. IHerb offers the best price and the quickest shipping! I'm a customer for life! Thanks IHerb!!!

Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer2867523 on Jan 18, 2010

I used Menopautonic 4yrs ago,until my Dr.prescribed Activella,and it help me then.My Dr. took me off the hormone this year and I ordered Menopautonic making the transition easier.It is helping!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »