Herbs Etc., Menopautonic, Alcohol Free, 120 Fast-Acting Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent for relieve of hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2313637 From Maryland on Mar 22, 2009

This is the perfect remedy for hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms. A nice combination of adaptogenic herbs that support women during a rough period. Can take in place of HRT.

Menopautonic

Posted by Reviewer1196043 From Texas on Aug 09, 2009

Fast acting herbal pill helps to manage hot flashes, helps me sleep better at night, and also curbs the edge of anxiety I had been feeling since peri-menopause set in. I highly recommend this product. As a matter of fact, I am telling all of my friends about it.

A Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2926325 From Florida on Mar 20, 2010

I have been using Menopautonic for a few years and am totally satisfied how much better I feel.

Tremendous help

Posted by Reviewer2629501 From Arizona on Mar 26, 2010

I have used this product for several months and it has helped me tremendously with hot flashes. I had tried many products prior to this with no success, including prescription medications. This product was referred to me by a holistic practitioner and I will never go without it. IHerb offers the best price and the quickest shipping! I'm a customer for life! Thanks IHerb!!!

Such relief.

Posted by Reviewer2487717 From Illinois on Mar 14, 2011

Thank you for manufacturing a product for women who suffer. It's not perfect, but makes life/hot flashes tolerable. Judi

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »