Herbs Etc., Singer's, Saving Grace, Soothing Throat Spray, Alcohol Free, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1706370 From California on Sep 30, 2009

Our 60's rock group has reorganized. I am now doing most of the lead singing. During our 1st several rehearsals, I coughed a lot and my voice was hoarse. I then researched different throat sprays for singers, at which time I discovered Singer's Saving Grace. I was especially impressed with the reviews of those who have utilized it. I use this product at least 2-3 times a day (even when I'm not singing). All I can say is NO MORE HOARSE VOICE. It works great. Add me to the list of satisfied customers; I highly recommend it!

great

Posted by Reviewer3207822 From West Virginia on Nov 23, 2009

great

Soothes The Throat

Posted by Reviewer1089703 From New York on May 19, 2009

When I first got this, the sweetness of Professional Strength AF (alcohol free) put me off. However, it works really well. Whether it's post nasal drip or rawness-scratching from public speaking, this spray gets me back on track quickly and well. Not the tastiest but not that bad either. Excellent product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1926250 From Kentucky on Feb 20, 2012

I love this stuff!

Great for people who work with their voices

Posted by Reviewer1395392 From Canada on Aug 19, 2011

This product is definitely one of the best if not the best on the market. If you use it fairly regularly the bottle should last 6-8 months. It is perfect for public speakers, actors and singers alike and soothes the throat discomfort one gets from using their voice in a professional manner day after day. My preferred flavour is seriously cinnamon which was not available from iherb at the time. The alcohol free version has a strong taste but does the job. I am hoping that someone at iherb reads my review and adds the seriously cinnamon to their stock.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »