Fantastic

Posted by 4701403835313751846 on Nov 21, 2016

My 2.5 year old loves this! Asks for more. We haven't had any colds/flu when others around us have had it. And it trumps the astralagus capsules I've been taking as it has the echinacea also and tastes good. So I sometimes take it too.

I recommend it!

Posted by Reviewer1243915 on Nov 15, 2010

I highly recommend this for your kids. My kids enjoy the taste and look forward to taking it. :)

As least the taste is not bad

Posted by 5571091729961964695 on Nov 30, 2016

My 2 years old girl won't reject it. Although the herb colour is brown and smell like Chinese medicine .

use daily

Posted by 5043312882622062368 on Dec 31, 2014

a few drops every day in juice, i know it helps fight off the development of colds or infections. if i know some illness may be developing i up the dosage to a few drops three times a day. i think it works best when used daily and long term.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1900455 on Feb 29, 2012

I love this product, it really helps my daughter. However please sell them in a lager size!

Pleasant taste, handy with the dropper

Posted by Silverfern7 on Jun 16, 2013

I re-ordered the drops since my daughter finished the first bottle. The dropper is handy and the taste is pleasant. I recycled the bottle for other purpose once it was empty - another good point. Can recommend this to anyone.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2275189 on Sep 26, 2007

I love using this for my kids especially in the winter time. I am positive it helps keep them healthier. PLUS...my kids like it and I don't have to convince (bribe!) them to take it!! GREAT STUFF!!

Worked great for my daughter's immune system

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Feb 03, 2009

My daughter's immune system is weak and we are doing an on for two weeks, off for two weeks protocol twice with this. She has not gotten sick yet—which is a big feat for her!

Great for my kids

Posted by Reviewer2549905 on Dec 23, 2011

Great for my kids

Kids support

Posted by Reviewer2660912 on Mar 17, 2009

During cold and flu season I stock up on this product for my kids. We have had great luck useing this at the first signs of a cold.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »