Pleasant taste, handy with the dropper

Posted by Silverfern7 on Jun 16, 2013

I re-ordered the drops since my daughter finished the first bottle. The dropper is handy and the taste is pleasant. I recycled the bottle for other purpose once it was empty - another good point. Can recommend this to anyone.

Boosts the immune system

Posted by Reviewer2713613 on Aug 11, 2013

I always give it to my kids before school starts to help their immune system.

Kids support

Posted by Reviewer2660912 on Mar 17, 2009

During cold and flu season I stock up on this product for my kids. We have had great luck useing this at the first signs of a cold.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2733218 on Jan 03, 2010

Use this to clear up infection if my children happen to get sick. Works wonderfully!

I recommend it!

Posted by Reviewer1243915 on Nov 15, 2010

I highly recommend this for your kids. My kids enjoy the taste and look forward to taking it. :)

Great for my kids

Posted by Reviewer2549905 on Dec 23, 2011

Great for my kids

Great

Posted by Reviewer1900455 on Feb 29, 2012

I love this product, it really helps my daughter. However please sell them in a lager size!

Worked great for my daughter's immune system

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Feb 03, 2009

My daughter's immune system is weak and we are doing an on for two weeks, off for two weeks protocol twice with this. She has not gotten sick yet—which is a big feat for her!

mom of 2 year old

Posted by Reviewer1498021 on Feb 28, 2009

I really like this product. I was afraid the taste might be overwhelming. I just put it in a few swallows of juice and she drinks it right up. I've been really sick for the last week. I believe it has boosted her immune system to prevent her from catching it.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2275189 on Sep 26, 2007

I love using this for my kids especially in the winter time. I am positive it helps keep them healthier. PLUS...my kids like it and I don't have to convince (bribe!) them to take it!! GREAT STUFF!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »