New To iHerb?

Herbs for Kids, Echinacea/GoldenRoot, Orange Flavor, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Jun 03, 2008

I used almost 2 4 oz bottles of this on my kids throughout 2 colds. I will have to say I have 1 child with asthma, and 1 child that a lot of times gets the croup. The herbs controlled the colds, I gave no nebulizer treatments at all to my children. I used this with Herbal Respiratory from Mountain Meadow Herbs. I recommend giving this to a child for AT LEAST 10 days at the highest recommended dosage for lbs on the bottle. Also, I think the effectivness for colds is enchanced when you add a respiratory support with it for 10 days. Easy to administer, and my almost 2 year old begs for more!

A good thing to have on hand

Posted by Reviewer1647646 on May 27, 2008

I bought this for the oregon grape root -- to combat intestinal infections. I find that it is good to have on hand for improving immunity during cold/flu season. My son likes the taste, so it is easy to use.

Great combo!

Posted by Reviewer1265769 on Nov 08, 2009

I gave this to my 1.5 year old and 2.75 year old to keep them from catching what everyone else seemed to have, it worked!

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1058184 on Aug 26, 2013

great for kids for upcoming months..

Very satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer3143745 on Feb 13, 2014

My kid is 3,5 years old. I give him this product 2-3 times per week and when observing the first symptoms of cold/flu I give him 2-3 times per day. It helps overcoming the flu easier. I would recommend it.