Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Herbs for Kids, Valerian Super Calm, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Fantastic Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1115695 on Mar 10, 2009

This stuff it great! My oldest son, being Autistic has as bad if not worse sleeping patterns than I except he likes to run around at 3:00AM when he can’t sleep where I would prefer laying down watching TV. He has kept me up so many nights I cannot count. I did a lot of research on all natural sleeping concoctions and most of them have the same herbs with 10X more Melatonin than I would prefer to give my kids and leave me feeling like a zombie the next day. This product has the most popular herbs that assist in helping you sleep better but not too many other things crammed in it. So I give him a dose of this, the usual small dose of Melatonin (.3mg) and a scoop of GABA and he is usually out within an hour and is back to his normal self the next day without being in a daze. Some people are more sensitive and may feel in a daze the next day. I try everything out myself first before giving it to my kids and this, unlike MANY other herbs and concoctions I have tried did not leave me feeling out of it the next day. Excellent product, may not do the job all on its own but with so many different body types and people there is never one magic formula that works on everyone (other than perhaps a horse tranquilizer). If this doesn’t work on its own add a little melatonin. Start small. I had to search for smaller doses as I found me and my kids don't need 1/4 the amount that they sell in tablets.

Works well....

Posted by Reviewer2754704 on Jul 08, 2010

I take this myself, and it helps me fall asleep, not just my kids.

works great, tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1409377 on Jun 03, 2008

When our kids need a little help to calm their mind, a bit of this works great.

Good for panic attacks

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Jan 19, 2009

My 11yr old daughter thinks these are great. She suffers from panic attacks and really feels they help. She prefers it over rescue remedy.