Great for pets too

Posted by Reviewer1822746 on May 13, 2008

I use this product for my dogs chronic ear infections. Now, she hardly has any.

Heaven sent

Posted by Reviewer3046375 on Jan 21, 2011

My 2 yr old was getting repeated ear infections. I was reluctant to give her antibiotics but the doc said it was just too bad. Well she got a bad skin reaction to the antibiotic and her ear infection came back in a week . I put the garlic oil and boom no infection in 2 days All Gone!!!

Herbs for Kids, Willow/Garlic Ear oil

Posted by Reviewer3070357 on Dec 28, 2008

This is the best stuff! My daughter has never had an ear infection and I've used this whenever she's had congestion where an ear infection could occur. She is 2 yrs. old now and never had an ear infection! My son only had one ear infection and that was before we found the willow/garlic ear oil from Herbs for Kids. Now we use it whenever he needs it and he's never had another ear infection. His first ear infection was when he was 15 months and now he is 5 years old!

Antibiotics Be Gone

Posted by cot477 on Apr 17, 2012

Use this at first indication of your child's congestion and then use religiously every 4 or 5 hours (always in both ears!) and you will kick any ear ache without compromising the rest of your child's overall health. Always warm the bottle in a mug of water before using. Also, rip up a cotton ball and plug each ear to hold in the oil.

Helps with earache

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 11, 2012

My little boy have a lot of earache and this really helps him out.

Forget the antibiotics, choose garlic oil...!

Posted by Reviewer1029135 on Jul 13, 2010

Got a persistent rash that turned to fungal infection and then even staff... took 1 month of antibiotics and used prescription fungal cream... didn't work. Used concentrated garlic oil and recovered primay skin layer in 4 days... continued application for 1 month just to be sure. I'll never go back to the doctor without trying this first.

good

Posted by bugajuk on Feb 10, 2014

Works, but not immediately, but you should remember that it is natural product, so it is definitely 'must have' oil.

not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Apr 30, 2012

i bought these for my toddler's 1st (and hopefully last) ear/sinus infection. i also purchased nutribiotic's ear drops and have opted to use those as i don't have to warm them but i'm happy to have these on hand. i'd also use these drops as a preventative if my son caught another cold.

Miracle drops

Posted by Reviewer1693768 on Feb 09, 2010

My son started to hear again after using this one! He had several ear infections, and antibiotics just seemed to make it worse. Now his ears and hearing are back to normal:)

Good product