Great product ^^

Posted by Reviewer1422782 on Jul 08, 2010

Great product ^^

great product

Posted by Reviewer1578041 on Mar 10, 2010

Love this product. More than a mouthwash, can be used for many different things. diluted in neti pot, compress for sinuses.

no more plaque

Posted by Reviewer2286916 on Sep 11, 2009

I decided I'd give this a go as it makes the mouth more alkaline. Much to my surprise when I went to the dentist yesterday after waiting 8 months since my last cleaning (I normally go every 6 months) I hardly had any plaque, quite a change from the norm. Wish it weren't quite so expensive.

Nice, not too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Jul 04, 2009

Most mouthwashes (regular and natural alternatives) are just way too sweet. This is a tiny bit sweet, but has more of a neutral taste. My only complaint is that it's SO expensive.

alkaline

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Feb 18, 2009

I like this as a mouthwash, right before bed, because I rest easier knowing that my mouth is alkaline and that the bad bacteria are reduced.

Works great- very gentle in mouth

Posted by Reviewer2691375 on Jan 19, 2009

This really DOES take care of morning breath and has no strong bite as alcoholic mouthwash does....definitely will purchase again!

Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer3320075 on Sep 07, 2008

Good for my teeth after eating too many acidic foods

Alka-thyme is more than just mouthwash!

Posted by sun276 on May 31, 2008

Excellent product. I have used Alka-thyme for 14 years. The only alkalizing mouthwash I have found. Can alkalize the body by putting a few drops in a glass of water and drinking it once a day too, great for helping psoriasis sufferers. Also (read instructions first) a great eye wash. Only use 2 drops of Alka-thyme diluted with water in an eyecup. I did this for a bad eye infection and it was gone in two days. Cool and minty fresh. A little goes a long way! Peterborough,Canada

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »