10% Off Orders Over $40!

Heritage Products, Castor Oil Soap, Moisturizing Beauty Bar, 3.5 oz (100 g)

Cleans well but...

Posted by Reviewer2684722 on Feb 18, 2014

Cleans very well but leaves my skin EXTREMELY dry, to the point you need medicated moisturizing lotion.

one of the best soaps out there

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 10, 2013

if you have any kind of skin sensitivity i'd highly recommend this one. it lathers nicely and has a subtle, fresh smell as well. love it.

Wonderful Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1288127 on Aug 11, 2013

This soap is so mild, yet it produces a really rich cleansing lather. I got it for the body, because I usually do not use soap on my face, but I have started using it on my face also and I love it! I do not know how the company managed to produce a soap that cleans well and manages to leave the skin soft and moist without feeling like there is a film on the skin, but they have done it. I am really impressed with this soap!