Cleans well but...

Posted by Reviewer2684722 on Feb 18, 2014

Cleans very well but leaves my skin EXTREMELY dry, to the point you need medicated moisturizing lotion.

Wonderful Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1288127 on Aug 11, 2013

This soap is so mild, yet it produces a really rich cleansing lather. I got it for the body, because I usually do not use soap on my face, but I have started using it on my face also and I love it! I do not know how the company managed to produce a soap that cleans well and manages to leave the skin soft and moist without feeling like there is a film on the skin, but they have done it. I am really impressed with this soap!

one of the best soaps out there

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 10, 2013

if you have any kind of skin sensitivity i'd highly recommend this one. it lathers nicely and has a subtle, fresh smell as well. love it.

Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer1938788 on Jan 27, 2015

Great soap that gives me clear skin because it's all natural and free of additives and harsh chemicals!

Long lasting.

Posted by 5276618188021122588 on Feb 02, 2015

Clean and moisturize all in one.

Leaves skin soft

Posted by 4814469361687133031 on Oct 05, 2016

Perfect for body and face wash. No chemicals and leaves skin soft. The only thing is it a little pricey.

Excellent for Sensitive Skin

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Apr 01, 2016

Use it for the whole body, including as a shampoo. Those who complain it's drying to their skin are most likely using too much product. Nothing too much.