Heritage Lavender Water Spray

Posted by Reviewer3127366 on Dec 05, 2009

The nicest lavender water spray I've ever found. A very nice scent; lovely for a bit of aromatherapy for relaxation during the day, or a wonderful relaxing linen spray for before bed.

Feel yourself calm down...

Posted by Reviewer1524053 on Jul 07, 2010

I shower/bathe in the evenings, so it's always nice to spray some of this on and feel yourself melting away to sleep and relaxation. Great for meditation, too!

great water

Posted by Reviewer12103191 on Aug 30, 2012

Nice fresh and calming flavor. I splash in a kids' room before they go to their beds.

I'm a Heritage Product fan!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

I do prefer the rosewater, but this is very nice too.

Flower water

Posted by Reviewer2402229 on Sep 28, 2008

refreshing smell

Relaxing

Posted by 5466622388628685848 on Jan 27, 2016

The scent clears away my worries of the day, it somehow make it easier for me to breathe. I like to spray it over my pillow.

Divine

Posted by 5253910997149629601 on Oct 06, 2014

My favorite lavender mist. I use it after i wash my face and before i put my moisturizer on. The smell is divine, relaxing, i almost feel like it gets me in the right mood before i go to bed. Will buy more

A good calming spray for dogs

Posted by Reviewer2155335 on Jun 14, 2011

I read in an alternative healing book that lavendar oil/ spray calms any pet in anxiety, new situations. so tried these for my 2 dogs and i should they kind of like their crates more than earlier. It might be a placebo however it doesnt hurt. Caution : Please do your research to use any essential oil/ water/ spray with cats.

SOOTHING

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Nov 29, 2011

This is great to spray on yourself, your bed, or just because you feel like adding a touch of calming scent.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 24, 2012

LOve this, is so fragrant! Great value!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »