Smelly breath

Posted by Reviewer1548967 on Jul 07, 2010

My partner has alot of bacteria build up in his mouth and i can smell him a mile away. I purchased this without him knowing as i am a huge fan of hydrogen, i use hydrogen for everything so i thought that it must work as hydrogen does wonders for everything else. He tried it and oh my goodness this stuff really works no more dog breath, thank god now i welcome him kissing me. He tried everything and now he tells his friends about it :)

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Sep 21, 2011

this is the 1st time I try out hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash and it's fabulous! strengthen gums, whitens teeth !

Excellent! Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2518503 on Apr 14, 2008

Reduces mouth odor. Fizzes up not only the gum line but also the tongue. Clean fresh breath after using.

Good tasting, germ killing mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Jun 22, 2008

I have used Hydrogen Peroxide for quite some time as a mouthwash. I love this mouthwash because it tastes better and you still get the same benefits. It works well for for bleeding gums.

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 29, 2009

Very refreshing foaming action.

Outstanding product

Posted by PointBeaute on Nov 19, 2008

At last something different. Feels very genuine. I think it brightens my teeth while cleaning the whole mouth. I will not use another of theses fake-flavors mouth rinse anymore. So happy.

Great cleaning

Posted by Reviewer1732608 on Oct 30, 2008

I think this product is great to use as a gargle when you have a cold etc. Just make sure you rinse your mouth out afterward.

Contains Alcohol! >:(

Posted by Reviewer1641291 on Oct 10, 2014

My dentist advised me to avoid dental products that contain alcohol. That was the whole point of trying this alternative mouthwash. But after receiving it I discovered that the third ingredient is alcohol! Yes, alcohol IS listed as an ingredient on the website. Obviously I missed it. Hmmm, maybe I missed it because the name of the product is "Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash!!" I thought I could trust the Heritage Products brand, but clearly I cannot. Tip: Try "Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)." It's a bit more expensive... and now I know why.

Hydrogen Peroxide Perfection!

Posted by Reviewer1372126 on May 25, 2015

Having suffered from severe gingivitis for some years now, I was very pleased by the exquisite healing power I noticed from this product. I experienced significantly less swelling in my gums, as well as a lessened tendency for my gums to bleed during the rest of my oral hygiene routine. To me, the taste of the hygiene peroxide was miniscule, nearly undetectable. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from gingivitis or any other gum related issues.

Great Preventative!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Oct 31, 2009

I use this daily, (much less than they suggest to make it go further...a little goes a long way), and credit it with helping me stay well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »