10% Off Orders Over $40!

Heritage Products, HPM, Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash, Original, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Contains Alcohol! >:(

Posted by Reviewer1641291 on Oct 10, 2014

My dentist advised me to avoid dental products that contain alcohol. That was the whole point of trying this alternative mouthwash. But after receiving it I discovered that the third ingredient is alcohol! Yes, alcohol IS listed as an ingredient on the website. Obviously I missed it. Hmmm, maybe I missed it because the name of the product is "Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash!!" I thought I could trust the Heritage Products brand, but clearly I cannot. Tip: Try "Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)." It's a bit more expensive... and now I know why.