Hydrogen Peroxide Perfection!

Posted by Reviewer1372126 on May 25, 2015

Having suffered from severe gingivitis for some years now, I was very pleased by the exquisite healing power I noticed from this product. I experienced significantly less swelling in my gums, as well as a lessened tendency for my gums to bleed during the rest of my oral hygiene routine. To me, the taste of the hygiene peroxide was miniscule, nearly undetectable. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from gingivitis or any other gum related issues.

Pure Ingredients, Clean Mouth

Posted by namesanonymous on Nov 25, 2014

I chose this because it had the fewest ingredients and reviews said it worked. I will never go back to regular mouthwashes again! Two capfuls of this wash leaves your mouth very happy, stink free, and teeth seem to stay white! You won't feel "minty fresh" after using this but you will notice the difference in your breath. As for taste the wash really doesn't have one. It's very easy on the mouth. Definitely give this wash a shot.

HPM - a stand-by

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

My husband and I have used this product for many years. It helps keep our teeth bright and it kills germs, naturally.

Hydro-Mouth

Posted by 5401909235009623604 on Jul 25, 2012

Great price! Great mouth rinse!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1938788 on Jun 06, 2012

This with the tea tree toothpaste and floss treated my gum problem. It helps the breath too. Very mild and soothing. I think as long as I stick to this I don't need to see a dentist that often!

Been using for years

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Jan 22, 2012

Whitens very well, good taste also.

IT SIMPLY WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2689135 on Nov 13, 2011

PLAIN SIMPLE, CHEAP AND BEST MOUTH WASH!!!

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Sep 21, 2011

this is the 1st time I try out hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash and it's fabulous! strengthen gums, whitens teeth !

Marvellous stuff

Posted by burdypie on Sep 17, 2011

I use this in my CPAP machine water; a capful each time I renew water...it keeps the water clean, and I don't get colds or flu...I attribute that to inhaling trace amounts of this product's food grade hydrogen peroxide.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

I really feel more secure about my breath, after years of paranoia (being a smoker).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »