Heritage Products, HPM, Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash, Original, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

much better than the stuff in the brown bottle

Posted by Reviewer1715010 on Jan 28, 2010

I don't know if this is making my teeth whiter, but I do know that I get fewer canker sores using it. And I'm not worried that it's poisoning me like the stuff in the brown bottle that's supposed to be used topically.

Marvellous stuff

Posted by burdypie on Sep 17, 2011

I use this in my CPAP machine water; a capful each time I renew water...it keeps the water clean, and I don't get colds or flu...I attribute that to inhaling trace amounts of this product's food grade hydrogen peroxide.

Stops bad breath fast

Posted by marley on May 30, 2013

It really helps to kill bad breath and stop bleeding gums.I just don't like the taste of it.

Works good

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Dec 19, 2007

This really gets anything that might be lodged in your teeth out with it's unique foaming action. It just doesn't leave the greatest taste in your mouth, which is why only 4 stars.

Contains Alcohol! >:(

Posted by Reviewer1641291 on Oct 10, 2014

My dentist advised me to avoid dental products that contain alcohol. That was the whole point of trying this alternative mouthwash. But after receiving it I discovered that the third ingredient is alcohol! Yes, alcohol IS listed as an ingredient on the website. Obviously I missed it. Hmmm, maybe I missed it because the name of the product is "Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash!!" I thought I could trust the Heritage Products brand, but clearly I cannot. Tip: Try "Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)." It's a bit more expensive... and now I know why.