Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Heritage Products, Liquid Lanolin, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Great product with many uses! Believe or not but this works great as an eyeshadow primer as well!!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

I use lanolin to take care of my wool clothing: just add a small amount to the last rinse. It also is the best cure for very dry hands during winter. And here's my best tip for those who use mineral eyeshadows (i think it works with other eyeshadows as well): This product is the best eyeshadow primer there is in the world! Apply a very small amount on your lids with your fingers and press lids with tissue to remove any excessive grease. Then apply the eyeshadows as usual. This beats all the other primers I have ever used and the eyeshadow will last all day! And doesn't really cost anything.

Unscented but too bitter to use on my lips

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 23, 2011

I got this to use on lips but unfortunately it tastes pretty bad. (I don't lick my lips, acquired the taste from rubbing lips together). It's extremely bitter. So I can't use it on my lips. I'm not sure what the difference is between this oil and anhydrous lanolin and which is better but I like that this is certified free of pesticides because I have MCS and I've read that most sheep farmers use insecticide on their sheep. (If only they would use cedarwood oil!) It comes in a plastic bottle and has no scent. It's very tacky. Like honey but 10 times stickier. I use it on my neck lines and hours later, there's still that tacky feeling so it doesn't penetrate much, it kind of sits on top of the skin like vaseline but this is a liquid.

Thanks very much!!

Posted by Reviewer3098042 on Jan 03, 2012

Amazing item, excellent condition, superfast delivery, thanks!!!

Many uses

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Feb 11, 2014

You can use this product along with different oils to make a blend. Lanolin as a liquid used on its own has softened skin. Too early to tell whether it does any more than that.

good

Posted by Reviewer1059353 on Jan 30, 2010

Love this product, and will purchase again.