Delicious scent, soft skin

Posted by 5218947516841152313 on May 03, 2016

Makes skin and hair soft. Can be used as face toner. Delicious real rose scent.

Great

Posted by 5123965153460686727 on Apr 04, 2016

Awesome

ok

Posted by DanaEurope on Dec 12, 2015

it's okay, refreshing, not sure about the active ingredients...

So, so lovely!!!!

Posted by 5294744699088973035 on Oct 24, 2015

Such a soft, lovely scent! Not over powering nor harsh! The nozzle distributes a perfect amount of product. The actual Rosewater is not pink!!! It is just the colour of the packaging! I honestly have seen an improvement in my skin, I just use one spray per night. Incredibly versatile - can apply it to the face, air vents, pillows can use it as an air freshener! Scent doesn't last long - however I wouldn't want a scent to last long when I am applying it to my face.

Olor muy rico

Posted by artemisa on Sep 21, 2015

Compré este producto para utilizar como spray refrescante tras estar en la playa, aunque también lo uso tras un tónico exfoliante. Tiene un olor muy bueno a rosas y la composición parece 100% natural.

Must Have!

Posted by 5647684769741889167 on Sep 12, 2015

I bought this in the smaller bottle previous and my skin loves it! It helps to keep my skin hydrated and makes it look healthier. I live in a humid country so this rose petal spray does help balance my skin condition. When I'm at work the aircon dries my skin out while in out in the heat my skin drinks it. Purchasing a bigger bottle this time round. What I love most about it is that it's rose water. Simple but effective!

The product is not pink, just the bottle

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 06, 2015

I bought this with some skepticism, since it didn't look very natural in the pink bottle. Much to my relief, the bottle is colored pink, but the product is clear, as it should be, and smells just like it should. Used this as an additive to homemade aftershave. Works well.

Refreshing, great scent, and worth all the money you are paying for

Posted by 5076122909427293673 on Jun 03, 2015

Compared to Caudalie facial mist I use which isn't that cheap, this rosewater is a great bargain! It smells good and natural, keeps my face fresh, and the best thing is about its price. I am getting more comfortable with iherb products that have many brand names i don't recognize. Just like what other reviewers have mentioned, it is versatile. I sometimes use it as quick freshner for my pillows, car, or even clothes I am wearing as I walk out of lunch spots.

the fragrance is good

Posted by 4704796180368719191 on Mar 12, 2015

the fragrance is good But it lasts for very little time

Love it

Posted by AliyaDeeuu on Feb 22, 2015

Very good for skin and moisturizing. I love it and will buy it again:)!