Gorgeous

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Oct 02, 2012

Nice spray bottle too. Watch out for products that say rose water but are really synthetic. This one is the real deal but some others are not! (I'm looking at you 'Home Health' brand!) This one is lovely and can be used in cooking, and for all sorts of household or personal care tasks. I especially like to spray it on my face when I feel a bit bleurgh or nauseous...it helps a tiny bit. It feels refreshing and smells nice. Spraying the synthetic one on your face is awful btw, and it tastes like bitter chemical perfume on your lips - very unpleasant. You have to go wash it off your lips right away. This spray also works well as a skin toner. Love this product and I have a bottle of it in every room!

Великолепный

Posted by velvet on Jan 05, 2013

Использую как тоник после умывания просто распыляя его, кожа на лице смягчается. Запах - как эфирное масло дамасской розы, остаётся на лице надолго. Буду брать ещё + другие запахи. Use as a tonic after washing simply spraying it, the skin on the face softened. The smell of - the essential oil of Damascus roses, remains on the face for a long time. I will take more + other smells.

Excellent Product for Internal & External Use

Posted by priyanka on Dec 29, 2013

i keep one bottle of this rosewater in the bathroom and one in the kitchen. It's great as a toner but can also be used right in the eyes when inflammation is a problem; it can also clear mild cases of conjunctivitis, though for severe cases a silver hydrosol would be necessary. Since it's pesticide-free, I love using this rosewater to jazz up drinks. i add it to watermelon juice in the summer and warm almond milk/cardamom/cinnamon in the winter for an indian-inspired delicacy. Fantastic multi-purpose product!

It smells very good

Posted by Reviewer3027683 on May 16, 2011

I use it as a tonic for my skin. I can not say about the results yet, but I feel like Thumbelina in the rose petals)

The product is not pink, just the bottle

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 06, 2015

I bought this with some skepticism, since it didn't look very natural in the pink bottle. Much to my relief, the bottle is colored pink, but the product is clear, as it should be, and smells just like it should. Used this as an additive to homemade aftershave. Works well.

ok but not impressed

Posted by Reviewer3085837 on Jan 09, 2011

Smells rose, but not "WOW" Not very hydrating.

Faint fragrance moisturizes without tackiness

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 23, 2011

I don't really like the smell of roses but this has hardly any scent at all, so it works out well. I can only smell it if I spritz up my nostrils and whatever little scent there is fades away within seconds. I have MCS and yet I don't react to this like I do the EO.This is a plastic bottle. This feels very nice as a moisturizing toner. I have dry/oily skin at the same time and this leaves skin feeling moist yet not tacky unlike most toners. I have no idea what hydro-essential oils are and google is no help. I'm a bit worried about the deep pink color (which looks way too bright to be natural) as I'd expect an hydrosol to be clear but if this had chemicals I would react at first whiff. I think HP is a trustworthy company. Now if someone would explain what hydro-essential oils are and whether they're obtained with chemical solvents...?

lovely

Posted by EllEll on Sep 16, 2011

lovely

best rose water I found

Posted by Reviewer2183023 on Apr 18, 2011

I have been using this rose water for over ten years and I haven't been able to find anything better

Olor muy rico

Posted by artemisa on Sep 21, 2015

Compré este producto para utilizar como spray refrescante tras estar en la playa, aunque también lo uso tras un tónico exfoliante. Tiene un olor muy bueno a rosas y la composición parece 100% natural.