Addicted to this

Posted by beautycare on Jan 19, 2014

This smells amazing (if you love roses)! It's natural and it has glycerin to moisturize your skin, I use this daily and I also use it to set my make-up and it gives me a dewy finish. I will definitely repurchase this!!! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Better than prescription medication

Posted by Reviewer1521285 on Aug 06, 2009

Previously, after washing my face, no matter how gently and with anything but plain water, I would have to use prescription anti-fungal or anti-inflammatory ointments to calm the redness, this product renders the prescription medicines completely unnecessary!

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1371877 on Jun 24, 2010

It works really well for me. I have terribly dry skin and this is so easy to spray and let dry throughout the day. highly recommended

Miracle Hydration!

Posted by Reviewer2084997 on Mar 31, 2011

I really love how this hydrates my skin and make it feel so soft and smooth. It's all natural and smells great too.

Très utile pour le visage et les cheveux

Posted by 5363075596109719029 on Jan 24, 2014

Resert les pores, limite les points noir sur le moyen terme (environ 2 semaines pour les premiers resultat visible avec une seule application par jour), atténue les cernes ! laisse une délicate odeur de rose. Je l'utilise le soir après avoir nettoyé mon visage et sur les cheveux encore humide pour les hydrater de façon légère (pas de finit gras)

Love it!

Posted by greenandclean on Jul 16, 2014

I really didn't expect anything from this product, I just ordered it because of the good reviews. After giving birth I've struggled with dry, sensitive and tired-looking skin, and this product has really become my friend in need! Love how fresh and light it feels on my skin, and it keeps my face moisturized all day. I just go around and splash this on my face on every occasion now, that's how great it feels for my sensitive and tired skin. Had to order a new bottle because the first one ran out so fast, I used it A LOT.

My fav iherb product !

Posted by 4831341844508990243 on Sep 28, 2014

This lotion is one of my everuday basics. I have dry & sensitive skin and with it all the stretching sensations of my skin have disappeared. Moreover I have less spots and impefections & and my skin looks more energize and glowing ! I'm french and I purchase from iherb specially for it. I apply it before my cream, and every time my skin seems dry in the day. (love the smell, in addition).

Sweet Smell of Roses

Posted by Reviewer1742559 on Apr 11, 2011

I really love the strong smell of roses in this mist and it's all natural, so it's safe for use on the skin. Put the bottle in the fridge and it can be used as a cooling mist for freshening up on hot days. It has also doubled up as my facial toner.

Great!

Posted by AneBra on Oct 30, 2012

A life saver during the heavy winter months. It just seals moisture and gives me this glow. Smells of fresh roses, love it!

thanks for fast delivery!

Posted by 5472492163161348687 on Apr 21, 2013

i just got my order this morning and I am so excited to use my rosewater and glycerine with ACV toner, my freinds told me that it is really good in pimple and dark spot on skin, and i really want to try it too... I was just little upset about my rosewater coz it's leaking during the delivery and almost half of it leaks on the ziplock! thanks again!:)