Great Product

Posted by 5653228493931534803 on Apr 30, 2016

I have dry skin and use this every day after my shower. No need for cologne as it smells so nice as is!

Most amazing mist!

Posted by 4730221373282826692 on Mar 11, 2016

I love this product so much! After putting on my make up in the morning I feel so refreshed and confident knowing my make up will stay on for the work day. I highly recommend a try. Your skin will love you for it.

Lovely scent

Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016

These are my 8th bottles. GREAT product.

Miracle in a bottle

Posted by KatieSawicki on Feb 19, 2016

I LOVE this stuff and make a point to never run out of it. I spray it on my face when I get out of the shower and it's so hydrating that I don't even need to use a cream moisturizer. It doesn't make my skin feel sticky like it would if you just used straight glycerin. I put my makeup on afterwards and spray it on again, and it seals my makeup and gives my skin a beautiful glow. It smells really nice too, like roses. I think it helps with my wrinkles and I'm sure it is preventing more. I live in Florida and am in the sun a lot so it helps soothe sunburn on my face and chest. I do like the way the smaller bottle sprays more though. The nozzle on the big one just doesn't spray as much. I can't live without this stuff!

Smells great

Posted by 4749637480938102405 on Dec 13, 2015

Softens skin and smells really good. Great product to freshen skin with, especially on hot days. Cruelty-free too which is a real bonus

Smells artifical

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Jun 03, 2015

This rosewater does not smell like authentic rosewater. I'm pretty disappointed because my face is very sensitive to fragrance and this smells very strong. The spray nozzle is good, dispenses a fine mist.

Cheiro perfeito, mas não é bom para peles oleosas

Posted by 5676100680237564250 on Nov 03, 2014

O cheiro é maravilhoso e o produto é muito hidratante, mas favoreceu o aparecimento de espinhas na minha pele oleosa. Tenho usado como hidratante corporal e adorado.

fab!

Posted by 5763756126444381501 on Sep 14, 2014

I use this as a skin lotion, skin freshener and over my makeup. It seals the makeup and makes your skin look glowy and hydrated. Spray it on my face several times a day for a fresh, clean feeling.

so good

Posted by 5261221260188063639 on Sep 13, 2014

Moisturizing general, rose tasteless clear.

ok